PDA

View Full Version : Your cup final

alfinyalcabo
29-11-2015, 10:54 PM
At the turf next week, are you going Gards? Should be a decent game ,we still haven't played decent all season so hopefully we can start this Saturday.. I'm going for a 2-1 hard earned victory for the CLARETS ..

CalverleyBoy
29-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Their real big day is in three weeks time when they get to walk the hallow ground of Elland Road; I hope they can afford new boots, we don't want any contamination from the street of Preston coming over.

As for the 'big derby' LOL That was Blackpool v Cod city - anyway I digress I can only hope it is a draw. 1 a piece, I am saying nothing more about Garner, since I suggested he went out on loan he has started scoring.

CalverleyBoy
05-12-2015, 12:59 PM
I there would be a little bit more banter on here for todays game - waterproofs needed today

gardsPNE
05-12-2015, 01:03 PM
It took us several weeks to sell out 2300 tickets while you Dingles are all getting pretty excited. I think it's more your cup final Alfi :D ;D

gardsPNE
05-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Their real big day is in three weeks time when they get to walk the hallow ground of Elland Road; I hope they can afford new boots, we don't want any contamination from the street of Preston coming over.

As for the 'big derby' LOL That was Blackpool v Cod city - anyway I digress I can only hope it is a draw. 1 a piece, I am saying nothing more about Garner, since I suggested he went out on loan he has started scoring.

A lot of *bleep*bers CB are banning the Leeds game due to the ridiculous gate price of £37. We would normally easily sell 3000 for Leeds as its Defo one on the Calendar but how can they warrant that sort of pricing.

CalverleyBoy
05-12-2015, 02:42 PM

A lot of *bleep*bers CB are banning the Leeds game due to the ridiculous gate price of £37. We would normally easily sell 3000 for Leeds as its Defo one on the Calendar but how can they warrant that sort of pricing.[/quote]

I can understand that hey are messing with the home ticket prices as well, offering a pie in the price fgs.

gardsPNE
05-12-2015, 04:27 PM
I heard about the home messings around even the *bleep*hole directors are testing the loyal Leeds fans. It's a complete and utter joke CB and I feel for the fans as usual who are suffering.

alfinyalcabo
05-12-2015, 05:54 PM
It took us several weeks to sell out 2300 tickets while you Dingles are all getting pretty excited. I think it's more your cup final Alfi :D ;D

Well done To Preston Gards .. You deserved it.. We have been playing pretty Schite all season and that result was coming for us .. Time Dyche made some changes now we are a mid table team and nothing more and that's where we will finish..
Glad Leeds won today CB ..well done..

CalverleyBoy
05-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Very humble of you Alf; you have had a few mentions today on the Leeds forum (surprise) - I did say that Burnley were on the own y hit the dizzy heights of second place, I didn't realise it was as low as a 2 nil loss to PNE.

Acido
05-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Alf had better switch back to decaff, this milder complimentary version of him makes me very nervous ;D
And speaking of cup finals, we put Wigan out on pens in the Jpt today and are still flying the white rose flag in this competition.

CalverleyBoy
06-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Yeah well done - the old paint pot - some teams dip out of it to save their players legs

Maroon Machine
06-12-2015, 12:56 AM
Re It took us several weeks to sell out 2300 tickets ..Some things will never change!!!