PDA

View Full Version : O/T Another mass shooting in the US

scapegoat
21-02-2016, 07:20 AM
6 dead in a small town called Kalamazoo,
This is the 28th mass shooting(4 or more persons shot or killed) this year.

NRA will probably say that more people should be armed! That country is royally f4cked!

MalagaSheep
21-02-2016, 07:39 AM
FFS

Pacman1903
21-02-2016, 08:35 AM
My old work had a base in Kalamazoo

Its also where Gibson Guitars is

Yey the second ammendment

krakowdon
21-02-2016, 12:18 PM
But, but, but... it's our right to bear arms. I mean, what if King George was to invade us, we need to be able to defend life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

D1cks

Barnared
21-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Does anyone in yankielandia really give a phuk anymore? That's the sad truth. I'm sure, proportionally, more people know and share opinions on the subject of the retard chunts and their weapons on these islands than over there.

Trump will soon sort it all out.

The_Verninator
21-02-2016, 02:51 PM
If they want the right to arm themselves - then no b*tching about it when some nuts uses them.

Pacman1903
10-03-2016, 07:10 PM
And another. This time Pittsburgh - view external link (http://stv.tv/news/international/1345935-five-dead-after-gunmen-open-fire-on-back-garden-party-in-pennsylvania/)

Mason89
10-03-2016, 07:34 PM
This story was quite funny.

--> - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484064/Pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-four-year-old-son-driving-Florida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.h)

TheDandyBassman
10-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Not forgetting the 18 in between Kalamazoo and Pittsburgh - that's in 19 days!!!!!!
http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

After San Bernardino I read there had been over 350 mass shootings in around 330 days. When one of those is carried out by radicalised muslims the country is under attack and the other 329 (many carried out by good white christians) are conveniently forgotten.

Living over here I find it increasingly baffling that they really believe being able to own a gun makes them safer. I also find it alarming and sad how quickly you become accustomed to the news reporting a shooting virtually every day.

And they all stand back and say it's in the constitution that we have the right to bear arms and therefore can't be changed, but fail to see the irony that the right to bear arms is itself an amendment to the constitution. It's a f***ing mess that it seems there is too much senseless opposition to reverse.

At least they do some mighty fine beers

Pacman1903
10-03-2016, 07:51 PM

-->

So do i find this amusing XD

Pacman1903
10-03-2016, 08:02 PM
[quote="TheDandyBassman"]Not forgetting the 18 in between Kalamazoo and Pittsburgh - that's in 19 days!!!!!!
http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

After San Bernardino I read there had been over 350 mass shootings in around 330 days. When one of those is carried out by radicalised muslims the country is under attack and the other 329 (many carried out by good white christians) are conveniently forgotten.

Living over here I find it increasingly baffling that they really believe being able to own a gun makes them safer. I also find it alarming and sad how quickly you become accustomed to the news reporting a shooting virtually every day.

And they all stand back and say it's in the constitution that we have the right to bear arms and therefore can't be changed, but fail to see the irony that the right to bear arms is itself an amendment to the constitution. It's a f***ing mess that it seems there is too much senseless opposition to re

Barnared
10-03-2016, 08:25 PM

-->

So do i find this amusing XD [/quote]

XD heart warming stuff

redontop
10-03-2016, 08:33 PM
as far as I can see its best they shoot themselves before trump gets hold of them buries them on his golf course.

gruppenfuhrer
12-03-2016, 01:23 PM
watching sandy hook hoax on you tube, interesting

Steve1903
12-03-2016, 03:38 PM
watching sandy hook hoax on you tube, interesting

Had a quick look there but too much stuff to weed out what might br interesting. So what is that about? Some nutty government conspiracy or what?

Aldo1983
12-06-2016, 05:55 PM
That's the dead body count sitting at 50 in Orlando. Worst mass shooting in America's history which is going some.

Apparently it's on the back of the mentalist seeing a gay couple kiss in Miami.

Readily available guns and having a lot of mental hate filled people isn't really a good idea now is it? I doubt their will be a unilateral condemnation given so many people's views on how other people choose to live their lives over there.

Sad stuff.

Jupiter
12-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Another muslim terrorist. But expect that numpty Barry to say it's nothing to do with Islam.

Aldo1983
12-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Another muslim terrorist. But expect that numpty Barry to say it's nothing to do with Islam.

To be fair Islam isn't the only religion over there that hates anyone that doesn't follow their books.

The_Verninator
12-06-2016, 06:25 PM
That's the dead body count sitting at 50 in Orlando. Worst mass shooting in America's history which is going some.

Apparently it's on the back of the mentalist seeing a gay couple kiss in Miami.

Readily available guns and having a lot of mental hate filled people isn't really a good idea now is it? I doubt their will be a unilateral condemnation given so many people's views on how other people choose to live their lives over there.

Sad stuff.

It's also very predictable stuff

The usual speech from The President pro gun groups etc etc etc,,,everyone fighting their own little corner

One of many that has happened and will happen

Pathetic

Barnared
12-06-2016, 06:43 PM
It's Ok, Trump is gonna sort it all out.

AberdeenArnold
12-06-2016, 06:58 PM
The saddest part is that it will happen again and again.

Rochead
12-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Tragic, innocent people enjoying a night out.

Barnared
13-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Owen Jones on sky news.
I happened to see this late last night. Quite funny and I did honestly think someone was gonna get a slap....

Sky News Press Preview 12/06/16 - Owen Jones walk…: http://youtu.be/TEgd9q8ugs4

Stupie82
13-06-2016, 11:34 AM
My main concern is the way America is going backwards. While its always been a hotbed for xenophobic and racial hatred, it is getting progressively worse. There is a real concern within the States that its heading back to the 50's and 60's, and allowing the arming of people who preach hatred, leads to attacks being carried out.

The US government is in a lose, lose situation. If it starts to unarm the citizens and reaches the southern states, then all hell will break loose, but if they continue to allow automatic weapons to be purchased by ordinary citizens, then this will be continually be repeated.

I also saw a US journalist on TV last night who stated that if the people in the club were allowed to have been armed, then the gunman would have been killed and therefore stopped earlier... that's the mentality... more guns = safer country :?

Brian Grantland
13-06-2016, 11:37 AM
My main concern is the way America is going backwards. While its always been a hotbed for xenophobic and racial hatred, it is getting progressively worse. There is a real concern within the States that its heading back to the 50's and 60's, and allowing the arming of people who preach hatred, leads to attacks being carried out.

The US government is in a lose, lose situation. If it starts to unarm the citizens and reaches the southern states, then all hell will break loose, but if they continue to allow automatic weapons to be purchased by ordinary citizens, then this will be continually be repeated.

I also saw a US journalist on TV last night who stated that if the people in the club were allowed to have been armed, then the gunman would have been killed and therefore stopped earlier... that's the mentality... more guns = safer country :?

The gun lobby said the same thing after Sandyhook about teachers

Mason89
13-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Has anyone mentioned what T-Shirt the guy was wearing? That was the problem with the last armed nut job

Barnared
13-06-2016, 08:03 PM
I don't know about what t-shirt he was wearing but something like this was bound to happen. His old man is phukin Saddam Hussein

mondo_notion
13-06-2016, 08:09 PM
I don't know about what t-shirt he was wearing but something like this was bound to happen. His old man is phukin Saddam Hussein

Saddam Hus.... I mean his old man said that he is sorry for his sons actions and it should be left up to god to punish homo***uals.

Maybe should of just stayed quiet.

Barnared
13-06-2016, 08:10 PM
He didn't really say that did he?

mondo_notion
13-06-2016, 08:22 PM
He didn't really say that did he?

I wouldn't make that sh*t up

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dad-of-orlando-isis-killer-says-god-will-punish-homo***uals-after-son-kills-49-in-gay-club/ar-AAgZclL?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Arnie taking advantage of the situation for his own political gains I see!

http://i66.tinypic.com/6fc9s0.png

AberdeenArnold
13-06-2016, 08:52 PM
XD

Pacman1903
13-06-2016, 08:57 PM
I wouldn't make that sh*t up

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dad-of-orlando-isis-killer-says-god-will-punish-homo***uals-after-son-kills-49-in-gay-club/ar-AAgZclL?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

F@cking moronic thing to say at any time, even more moronic when he says it within 24 hours of his sons heinous crime