PDA

View Full Version : Sad times

killiebob
02-03-2016, 04:09 PM
As a Killie fan for close on 60 years I am saddened by the plight of the team and their current predicament. More so because of the apparent lack of fight among the players and seemingly unaware of the serious position they and the club are in. What would stalwarts like Frank Beattie, Bertie Black make of the current crop.
I feel there is something radically wrong with the club. Is the bonus row which caused resentment among the players last season still simmering? Is there some trouble behind the scenes? Whatever it is the players are not performing. The team are playing with fear.
If we are to go down as seems likely it may be some time before we are again playing in the top flight. Take Falkirk, St Mirren, etc as examples.
Let's hope we can turn things around. We are quickly running out of games.

speedy100
03-03-2016, 12:54 AM
Welcome aboard Killie Bob,nice to know I am not the only follower who can say they saw some of the greats of the sixties and seventies.Big Frank Beattie must be turning in his grave at the lack of fight/composer and a captain who can drive the team to raise their game when all seems lost.I have seen us getting beaten badly before in the sixies/seventies but what you could be sure off was the fact that the team came out fighting the next game.NO ONE IS DICTATING THE GAMES AND TAKING CONTROL.We lack a outstanding leader to help the kids in our team,sort out the defensive mistakes and settle our strikers and get them scoring again.We had a little bit of good news when the dons beat united,the big question now is --can we take full advantage.I DO NOT HOLD MY BREATH.:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: