PDA

View Full Version : O/T Andrew Neil EU Interviews

GlezgaRed
09-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Anyone watched the first two ?

He's roasted Hillary Benn and George Osborne so far, looking forward to seeing him tear Farage to shreds on Friday night.

Benn caught out repeatedly for not telling the whole truth about employment laws, our UK laws far better than the EU minimum requirement and Osborne made to look like the bumbling fool he is by being unable to answer any of the questions put to him in any coherent fashion.

TheDeeDon
09-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Anyone watched the first two ?

He's roasted Hillary Benn and George Osborne so far, looking forward to seeing him tear Farage to shreds on Friday night.

Benn caught out repeatedly for not telling the whole truth about employment laws, our UK laws far better than the EU minimum requirement and Osborne made to look like the bumbling fool he is by being unable to answer any of the questions put to him in any coherent fashion.

I don't know how anyone can watch or read anything to do with this EU sh*te. Tedious doesn't quite cover it.

There is so much scaremongering, from both sides, that I can see why so many people do not vote and have no interest in politics.

Doesn't matter which way we vote feck all will change and even if we vote to leave [which we won't] they will ensure it doesn't happen.

Hilary Benn is a c*nt of the highest order and hard to believe he is the son of the late, great Tony Benn.

Barnared
09-06-2016, 12:52 PM
This is England's thing, let the miserable chunts have it. It doesn't matter a phuk what the odd Scottish voter will do, this will be decided in England.

InversneckieDob
09-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Mebbe nae. If Ingurland votes narrowly oot, Scotland votes big in and swings the result, prepare for Perfidious Albion to implode.

Buc
09-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Mebbe nae. If Ingurland votes narrowly oot, Scotland votes big in and swings the result, prepare for Perfidious Albion to implode.

Never crossed my mind rather interesting.. Good post inversnekieDob

Brian Grantland
09-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Never crossed my mind rather interesting.. Good post inversnekieDob

really even tho eck and nic mention it whenever they have 'campaigned' for remain

Buc
09-06-2016, 05:38 PM
really even tho eck and nic mention it whenever they have 'campaigned' for remain

Yes as I've been away for months in Spain and only just got back to be honest I've not been keeping up with it all.

Buc
09-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Yes as I've been away for months in Spain and only just got back to be honest I've not been keeping up with it all.

Its the part if the vote down south edges it on out side and Scotland swings it to stay in is the interesting part.

Barnared
09-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Scotland will have no say in this.

Just like we had no say in the idea of a referendum on EU in the first place. 1 marginal tory phuk in Borders and manifesto pledge forced upon us.