PDA

View Full Version : 2.5 Million in Petition...........EU

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
26-06-2016, 07:48 AM
Are wanting another referendum because they are not happy with result.

David Lammy ( Labour MP in London ) wants Parliament to ignore the vote.

Hilary Benn sacked last nite from Labour shadow cabinet by Corbyn,so half the shadow cabinet now threaten to resign.

Heard on Radio this morning (remainers) bleating vote is too close to be accepted,they have friends who wish they had not voted to leave.

And Farage came out with a good quip to all those bleating..........its not Best of Three.

The Petition XD
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

rodcurrie
26-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Are wanting another referendum because they are not happy with result.

David Lammy ( Labour MP in London ) wants Parliament to ignore the vote.

Hilary Benn sacked last nite from Labour shadow cabinet by Corbyn,so half the shadow cabinet now threaten to resign.

Heard on Radio this morning (remainers) bleating vote is too close to be accepted,they have friends who wish they had not voted to leave.

And Farage came out with a good quip to all those bleating..........its not Best of Three.

The Petition XD
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215 These sort of threads are what the O T Board is for Chippy.;D It's the same with Scotland,they had a vote to stay within the UK,then cos the Brexit vote didn't go their way they want another independence vote.It was a democratic vote,and i say that as someone who voted to remain.Move on for goodness sake.UTB

MallorcaOwl
26-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Happy with the vote or not, this is a democratic country, and the people have spoken, I am in no way a supporter of Farage but he is right it is not the best of three. Bring on the new season

seanbeanstattoo
26-06-2016, 08:26 AM
By Sturgeons logic if the vote had gone the other way England would have been made to stay in the EU based on Scotlands vote. Would we be demanding another referendum?
I really hope the sweatys DO have another and vote independence. Can`t wait to see the back of them.

herbert
26-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Love how whoever started what would obviously be a massive petitition couldn't even f**cking word it properly. He was probably frothing at the mouth too much to check it even once.

Blade for Life
26-06-2016, 08:46 AM
The people have voted and we should abide by the decision. These people are seriously thick, the longer they keep talking negatively and preaching doom the longer the period of uncertainty. The money markets fail when there is uncertainty, we all need the accept the vote move forward and put the Great back in Great Britain. As for Nicola Sturgeon she could go down in history as the woman that bankrupted Scotland. Number 1 issue Scotland would have to adopt the Euro, number 2 the major revenue Oil is on its knees. Thank god she is not English.

XabiOrbaiz
26-06-2016, 08:55 AM
These sort of threads are what the O T Board is for Chippy.;D It's the same with Scotland,they had a vote to stay within the UK,then cos the Brexit vote didn't go their way they want another independence vote.It was a democratic vote,and i say that as someone who voted to remain.Move on for goodness sake.UTB

With respect, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Scotland voted No to Independence on the premise of remaining within the EU, I myself included. The UK which people voted to remain in has changed significantly for the worse as a result of Thursdays vote.

The people of Scotland definitely view themselves as part of the European Union, Thursdays results highlight this. Yet as always, our vote doesn't matter and we get what England votes. This is undemocratic. This union is broken and we want no more of it. There will be another referendum on Scottish Independence within 2 years and I fully hope that this time we take control of our own destiny.

UTB

XabiOrbaiz
26-06-2016, 09:00 AM
'I really hope the sweatys DO have another and vote independence. Can`t wait to see the back of them.
Haha...'

Little England strikes again. I genuinely feel sorry for the people living anywhere near types like you with any form of different culture or skin colour...

BlockD
26-06-2016, 09:08 AM
I wish they would let us English vote in the Scotch independence referendum,that would ensure we get rid of them,as things stand,even if they have another vote,they will still bottle it,like last time

seanbeanstattoo
26-06-2016, 09:14 AM
'I really hope the sweatys DO have another and vote independence. Can`t wait to see the back of them.
Haha...'

Little England strikes again. I genuinely feel sorry for the people living anywhere near types like you with any form of different culture or skin colour...

No idea what "little England" is mate,but like many I`m bored of you sad jumped up no marks holding us to ransom.
Pi55 off and paddle your own canoe,get out of our Parliament and FFS take your bagpipes,crap,boring bigotted football teams and deep fried cuisine with you.

You`ll be as missed as a dose of clap.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
26-06-2016, 09:45 AM
With respect, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Scotland voted No to Independence on the premise of remaining within the EU, I myself included. The UK which people voted to remain in has changed significantly for the worse as a result of Thursdays vote.

The people of Scotland definitely view themselves as part of the European Union, Thursdays results highlight this. Yet as always, our vote doesn't matter and we get what England votes. This is undemocratic. This union is broken and we want no more of it. There will be another referendum on Scottish Independence within 2 years and I fully hope that this time we take control of our own destiny.

UTB
I'm intrigued,why does Sturgeon and possibly you,want to be part of an 27 member EU where you will have little say,but do not want to be part of a 4 member UK where you have a great say.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
26-06-2016, 09:51 AM
These sort of threads are what the O T Board is for Chippy.;D

I know what they are for Rod ;),i was the first to post a thread in the new OT board back on the 6th June (EU Okeecoaky),the OT board went t1ts up for some reason,good to see its back up and running,yes i see you winking.

XabiOrbaiz
26-06-2016, 10:30 AM
SeanBeansTattoo. I hope for the sake of humanity you have no children. If you already do, then I feel sorry for them. Your views appear to be nothing short of bloody minded and verging on racist. But then I guess that makes sense, and for the record, I'm not Scottish, I was born in Sheffield. One thing I've learned since leaving Yorkshire is that people from there have 'big hearts and small minds' you my friend seem to be the personification of this... Folk like you will drag England back into the dark ages.

18blade89
26-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Racist? XD XD XD

rodcurrie
26-06-2016, 11:48 AM

UTBWith respect Scotland voted to stay in the UK,the Uk have voted to exit EU,I didn't vote tory(never have)does that mean i should call for another election until the tories don't get voted in? I would never say i'm an expert on politics mi owd,just an expert on supporting my beloved BLADES.UTB

rodcurrie
26-06-2016, 11:50 AM
I know what they are for Rod ;),i was the first to post a thread in the new OT board back on the 6th June (EU Okeecoaky),the OT board went t1ts up for some reason,good to see its back up and running,yes i see you winking. I know mate,i posted in jest mi owd pal. UTB

XabiOrbaiz
26-06-2016, 12:20 PM
With respect Scotland voted to stay in the UK,the Uk have voted to exit EU,I didn't vote tory(never have)does that mean i should call for another election until the tories don't get voted in? I would never say i'm an expert on politics mi owd,just an expert on supporting my beloved BLADES.UTB

You are correct. However, a large percentage of No voters voted on the premise that a No vote meant we would stay in Europe. I would never have voted no if it had meant we were getting taken out of Europe by a load of geriatric right wingers (not a Keith Gillespie reference)...

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
26-06-2016, 12:39 PM
You are correct. However, a large percentage of No voters voted on the premise that a No vote meant we would stay in Europe. I would never have voted no if it had meant we were getting taken out of Europe by a load of geriatric right wingers (not a Keith Gillespie reference)...

Please answer post 11.

seanbeanstattoo
26-06-2016, 12:55 PM
SeanBeansTattoo. I hope for the sake of humanity you have no children. If you already do, then I feel sorry for them. Your views appear to be nothing short of bloody minded and verging on racist. But then I guess that makes sense, and for the record, I'm not Scottish, I was born in Sheffield. One thing I've learned since leaving Yorkshire is that people from there have 'big hearts and small minds' you my friend seem to be the personification of this... Folk like you will drag England back into the dark ages.

You must be McNultys twin brother. Psychoanalist and mind reader.
I couldn`t care less what colour or from where in the world anyone who lives next door is or comes from.
Like the majority of people living in England,including non whites, I have no problem with this country forging it`s place in the world outside an autocratic pseudo Soviet failing experiment in social and political engineering that is the EU. Think you`ll find quite a few other countries will look seriously at following our lead in the near future which scares the unelected eurocrats to death and is why they want us gone ASAP.
Re Scotland,they`re a whining bunch of bitches who I would dearly love to have independence and Foxtrot Oscar.

As you clearly understand how the EU works perhaps you`d like to engage in a debate as to the issues and likely outcome of the current Spanish general election.
Having lived there for 5 years I`d love the opportunity.

My politics are way to the left of that halfwit hypocrite Corbyn so yea,I guess I`m a real hardcore racist.
Plantpot.

bladesman1989
26-06-2016, 12:57 PM
You are always certain of an intelligent debate with SBT, he's such a wordsmith and is always sympathetic to people who disagree with his bigoted views.:O

seanbeanstattoo
26-06-2016, 01:11 PM
You are always certain of an intelligent debate with SBT, he's such a wordsmith and is always sympathetic to people who disagree with his bigoted views.:O

Guess so. Whereas those right thinking,liberal Scottish football fans who utterly despise and reject sectarianism....

Last time I looked the UK was a democracy which extended to freedom of thought. My thought is I`d love to see the back of Scotland and an end to the Lothian issue.
You don`t.
Fine.
But don`t confuse contrary opinion with crap like racism or bigotry. Makes you look a plantpot. Like the other plantpot.

RkidA
26-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Bit of a plot twist here, this petition was raised and started by a leave campaigner anticipating a remain vote....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/william-oliver-healey-referendum-petition_uk_576f8b28e4b0232d331e1b39

bladesman1989
26-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Guess so. Whereas those right thinking,liberal Scottish football fans who utterly despise and reject sectarianism....

Last time I looked the UK was a democracy which extended to freedom of thought. My thought is I`d love to see the back of Scotland and an end to the Lothian issue.
You don`t.
Fine.
But don`t confuse contrary opinion with crap like racism or bigotry. Makes you look a plantpot. Like the other plantpot.
I rest my case;D

seanbeanstattoo
26-06-2016, 03:57 PM
I rest my case;D

Difficult to rest what you don`t have.

The referendum campaign was driven by lies and scare tactics on both sides. It is however done and dusted,fish and chip paper.
No doubt the he said,she said will rage on fuelled by those with nothing to say that moves things forward.
Hopefully others from all sides of the political debate will actually formulate a path that reflects the wishes of the majority.
That`s democracy.

Holden_C
26-06-2016, 05:29 PM
I have to say I think the race card was played rather early in this thread. And rather pathetically too.

Holden_C
26-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Nice generalisation of Yorkshire folk all being small minded though. Your mask slipped there mate.

No one like the working classes for the self proclaimed "superior" pseudo intellectuals to despise and blame when things don't go there way. Democracy is sacrosanct apart from when it doesn't suit them. Where you aware of the promise of an EU referendum during the Independence campaign?

Have another referendum. Vote for the break up. The economic reality is Sturgeon feels there will be more handouts from the EU than the UK and well there may be. It'll still be like Greece five years after leaving, but without the nice weather.

bulmer1889
26-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Not sure they realise they have to put more in than what they get back H

I'm with Sbt on the scotch front more than happy for them and n Ireland to go it alone England has lost its identity this century imo and I'm all for getting it back I've always been English 1st and British 2nd that's not being racist just proud of my roots (actually knock those other 2 back a couple cos I'm a blade 1st and a yorkishireman 2nd)

Chips1889
27-06-2016, 07:15 AM

UTB

I take it you are only speaking on behalf of the 60%+ who voted "in"?
Don't be too sure that this lot will want to join the EU at a future date and having to accept the Euro.
It will cost Scotland too much IMO.