PDA

View Full Version : Labour Battlefield

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
28-06-2016, 08:21 AM
I'm a lifetime Labour voter,not a happy one.

Corbyn came in 12 months ago with a huge membership mandate,.....(this £3 to become a member) is proving to be a disaster for the party,Corbyn thinks he is untouchable now.

I notice that the Tories have said that new members do not qualify to vote in their leadership election,only members prior to the leadership election being announced qualify (good idea).

So now we will have a no confidence vote towards Corbyn by the MP's,so an election of a new leader will take place.

Who will challenge Corbyn ? If you ask a Tory who they want as Labour leader they will say unquestionably they want Corbyn,why because they see an easy Election win for them if he is leader and its true.

Tories take the piss/laugh at Corbyn every Wednesday at 12 noon,he just stands there and glares at them.

If Corbyn does remain leader at the next election i will not vote Labour.

This Corbyn rent a crowd that was in Parliament Sq last nite need to wake up and smell the coffee.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
28-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Feck me it gets worse and laughable in Corbyn's world.

This is Corbyns upto date shadow cabinet as of this afternoon,we have a Clive Lewis who has been appointed Shadow Defense Secretary.

His Wiki has this in it > Lewis joined the Territorial Army, passing out of Sandhurst Military Academy in 2006 as an infantry officer with 7 Rifles. In 2009, he served a three month tour of duty in Afghanistan.[6] Shortly after returning from his tour of duty, he faced depression, saying "I just felt like I was being crushed by it all." However, after receiving counselling from the Ministry of Defence, Lewis recovered.[7]

Great endorsement that XD

Here is the Shadow Cabinet full of er :O

FatherKnowsBest
28-06-2016, 03:14 PM
There is a chronic shortage of talent, not just in the Labour Party, but in politics generally. Its become a young mans game, yet they don't have the experience to be able to handle the issues of the day. Becoming an MP, especially a Cabinet Minister was often something you did towards the end of your career, now it seems to be the thing you do between being a researcher and those nice fat non-exec Directorships. Sadly this happens in all kinds of environments now, with fast tracking of 30 and even 20 somethings into senior roles. Kids, always think they know better...

Katchouro
29-06-2016, 08:46 PM
It's funny how the Tory right and the Labour left are having these political battles for the hearts of their parties with the liberals who have infiltrated them - at a time when the Liberal party was all but killed in the last general election.

I say 'funny' but it's not really, looking at the unimpressive candidates to lead the Labour party is a sobering thought. Angela Eagle is the front runner FFS - I wouldn't trust her to run a jumble sale stall.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
29-06-2016, 09:34 PM

Born_On_Shoreham_St
30-06-2016, 06:16 AM
Jeremy Corbyn will hang on until the Chilcot Report so he can have his say. Then he will resign and stand for party leader - and probably win again. Shambles