PDA

View Full Version : Sturgeon shelves plan for quick second Scottish independence referendum

Rangersmandownunder
07-09-2016, 01:22 PM
Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/06/nicola-sturgeon-shelves-quick-second-scottish-independence-referendum-bill

stewarty27
07-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Aye and your point ? We will go for a referendum when we think we can win it. Till then happy to lay back and watch how Brexit pans out. Of course whilst all of this is happening yet more broken promises will come to the fore. Hey Man !! I'm relaxed I know things are going our way.... and deep down I think you do as well ;D

Bodie80
07-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Gutted XD

Maybe now they can get on with running the country and sorting out the mess they have let it get in :)

Bodie80
07-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Aye and your point ? We will go for a referendum when we think we can win it. Till then happy to lay back and watch how Brexit pans out. Of course whilst all of this is happening yet more broken promises will come to the fore. Hey Man !! I'm relaxed I know things are going our way.... and deep down I think you do as well ;D Going your way. :O. I don't think so because of it was the SNP would be calling a second referendum :D

Rangersmandownunder
07-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Aye and your point ? We will go for a referendum when we think we can win it. Till then happy to lay back and watch how Brexit pans out. Of course whilst all of this is happening yet more broken promises will come to the fore. Hey Man !! I'm relaxed I know things are going our way.... and deep down I think you do as well ;D

Nae luck Stewie, you'll be a Brit till the day you die. :D

Nevermore666
07-09-2016, 03:02 PM
He'll be a c**t til the day he dies.

spameater1
07-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Ref2 postponed and the Fool Brittanias are still greetin',FFS make yer minds up.

CraigieBuckler
07-09-2016, 05:03 PM
The unionists are obsessed with independence and quite right too. Britain has just voted to gain its independence from the EU which is a good thing. But Far North Britain seeking to gain its independence is a bridge too far. I was always amazed the likes of Australia, India etc had the temerity to break away... they'll never make it as independent nations.

54FairAndSquare
07-09-2016, 06:13 PM
How the hell can anyone with half a brain believe a coloured piece of cloth can represent anything?

BTW - Nanni Nikki's feart

spameater1
08-09-2016, 09:52 AM
How the hell can anyone with half a brain believe a coloured piece of cloth can represent anything?

BTW - Nanni Nikki's feart

Half a brain loyal.