PDA

View Full Version : Scotland was lied too.

stewarty27
27-09-2016, 01:49 PM
We were told by Ruth Davidson and the Tory Government that the way to protect Scotland’s place in Europe was to vote No, we now find ourselves being dragged out of the EU against our will. Lie

We were told there would be border controls in an Indy Scotland Lie have been totally undermined by the recent UK Government statement that “the British and Irish Governments were opposed to a return of border check points between north and south”. Lie Lie Lie

Carbon capture plant Lie

Frigates Lie

“extensive” new powers Oh ma hoorin sides !!

85% of tax receipts Lie

Tax jobs in Cumbernauld Lie

And the unionist forelock tuggers on here know that and still argue westminster side of things. Rule Britannia Eh Paddy !

noahrab
27-09-2016, 05:55 PM
We were told 'once in a lifetime'.

stewarty27
29-09-2016, 08:29 PM
We were told 'once in a lifetime'.

Paddy is outraged that Scotland won't sit still. Won't shut up or do what its told.

Paddy expresses outraged !! Mr Salmond merely expressed an opinion :)

Taintedice
30-09-2016, 09:09 PM
shouldn't get personal, stewarty, not over political sh1t or anything else

stewarty27
30-09-2016, 10:52 PM
shouldn't get personal, stewarty, not over political sh1t or anything else

Appreciate that Tainted but its not really personal Ole' Paddy expresses his disdain and anger with anyone who puts Scotland's case forward. Constantly refers to us as C**ts and most of his posts are on the aggressive side. Perhaps have a wee word wi him. Aye that is If ye can get him un-hooked frae the Brit Pap, ;D

noahrab
01-10-2016, 07:30 AM
Appreciate that Tainted but its not really personal Ole' Paddy expresses his disdain and anger with anyone who puts Scotland's case forward. Constantly refers to us as C**ts and most of his posts are on the aggressive side. Perhaps have a wee word wi him. Aye that is If ye can get him un-hooked frae the Brit Pap, ;D

I post in the style I would talk to you c**** in the pub.

No anger towards anyone putting Scotland's case forward if it's backed up by real facts, not opinions of any biased organisation, but facts. You mostly post the latter in a cut and paste style wee man.

When Slamon said it was a 'once in a lifetime vote' he lied.....and you phuckin know it.

Now, it was 'only an opinion' XD XD XD

If yer looking for reasons why I treat YOU with disdain then look no further and start reading what you post before you make a c*** f yersel yet again.

spameater1
01-10-2016, 10:12 AM

No anger towards anyone putting Scotland's case forward if it's backed up by real facts, not opinions of any biased organisation, but facts. You mostly post the latter in a cut and paste style wee man.

When Slamon said it was a 'once in a lifetime vote' he lied.....and you phuckin know it.

If yer looking for reasons why I treat YOU with disdain then look no further and start reading what you post before you make a c*** f yersel yet again.

Aye,and everything the No camp tell us is the Truth,the whole truth and nothing but the Truth.

noahrab
01-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Aye,and everything the No camp tell us is the Truth,the whole truth and nothing but the Truth.

You can post a link to where I said that?

Cheers

spameater1
02-10-2016, 01:57 AM
You can post a link to where I said that?

Cheers

Where did I say you said it?I was talking about the No camp and their Scaremongering tactics.Truth is Noah just like the Brexit result nobody's got a Scooby whats happening next.People may have their opinions for or against Independence but none of us know for sure what would happen.

noahrab
02-10-2016, 10:39 AM
Where did I say you said it?I was talking about the No camp and their Scaremongering tactics.Truth is Noah just like the Brexit result nobody's got a Scooby whats happening next.People may have their opinions for or against Independence but none of us know for sure what would happen.

Im sure Slamon and Sturgeon tried to give a pretty good account of how Scotland would be the land of milk and honey post independence....unless it was just an opinion.

spameater1
02-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Im sure Slamon and Sturgeon tried to give a pretty good account of how Scotland would be the land of milk and honey post independence....unless it was just an opinion.

Yet another NO myth,I don't know any Yes voter who thinks everything will suddenly turn into Milk and honey with Independence,all we want is the chance to take charge of our own affairs warts and all it's nothing to do with the S.N.P,Salmond or Sturgeon.Who knows you can even vote your beloved Tories in Post Independence if it ever happens.

noahrab
02-10-2016, 11:46 AM
Yet another NO myth,I don't know any Yes voter who thinks everything will suddenly turn into Milk and honey with Independence,all we want is the chance to take charge of our own affairs warts and all it's nothing to do with the S.N.P,Salmond or Sturgeon.Who knows you can even vote your beloved Tories in Post Independence if it ever happens.

My my beloved Tories XD XD XD

Slamon and Sturgeon painted a picture of a land paved with gold and couldnt answer the simplest questions on the economy like which currency we would use and what it would be linked to.

spameater1
02-10-2016, 12:34 PM
My my beloved Tories XD XD XD

Slamon and Sturgeon painted a picture of a land paved with gold and couldnt answer the simplest questions on the economy like which currency we would use and what it would be linked to.

I don't recall Salmond or Sturgeon painting this picture you claim,yes there were questions they couldn't answer because it's never happened before.I like to think that we've enough brains and clever people in oor wee country to make a go of it.Stop being such a big Feartie take a step into the unknown.A bit of uncertainty can sometimes be exciting.

stewarty27
02-10-2016, 04:14 PM
The poster Taintedice was right I got a bit frustrated and indulged in name calling for that I apologize. Lets see if we can have a mature discussion on the pro's and con's of Scottish Independence you up for that ?.

I suppose the only place to start is ..I think Scotland has all it needs to be a successful Independent country and I honestly think Independence would make this a better and fairer country for all generations to come.

Do you ?

JackSnakes
02-10-2016, 06:46 PM
The poster Taintedice was right I got a bit frustrated and indulged in name calling for that I apologize. Lets see if we can have a mature discussion on the pro's and con's of Scottish Independence you up for that ?.

I suppose the only place to start is ..I think Scotland has all it needs to be a successful Independent country and I honestly think Independence would make this a better and fairer country for all generations to come.

Do you ?

Would you like to borrow my 'tumbleweed' gif?

stewarty27
04-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Would you like to borrow my 'tumbleweed' gif?

Think I may need to take you up on your kind offer. :)

Taintedice
06-10-2016, 12:50 AM
I think there's enough folk here to keep a discussion going, so why don't we. It won't be frenetic or furious, just a slow-burning thing.

Like independence :)

Genuinely don't ever see it happening, I have two friends I've known all my life, passionate about the national team, passionate about Scotland, I was totally gutted they voted No, thought I'd never speak to them again. But when I listened to what they had to say, rationally, I couldn't hold anything against them. Alec Salmond was a total disaster for the independence movement, friends with Trump, 600k jollies to America with his tartan trews, telling everyone what he wanted them to hear, probably cost the Yes vote thousands of votes. Sturgeon is a different kettle of fish :D, but she has a long way to go as well. Seriously, how many SNP MPs/MSPs are capable of running the various departments an independent Scotland would have. Who is the diplomat, who is the strategist, who knows the economy, I'm not seeing anyone.

noahrab
06-10-2016, 05:12 AM
The posters on here who bang on about 'wastemonster, MSM' etc etc and continually quote wingsoversomerset, business for Scotland and the national as sources of information, do the independence argument no favours at all.

I just cannot take them seriously.

Salmond wanted independence....but wanted the economy to be tied to RUK? Some independence.

When the oil price crashed 'it was just a bonus anyway'? The SNP will say and do ANYTHING that might get independence and will contemplate nothing else, even if it's not in the best interests of Scotland.

No free debate and opinions are allowed in the SNP, it's a dictatorship.

They want independence...but want to be tied to the EU?

If the independence brigade on here started looking at the SNP's record in governing Scotland I'd have some respect for them. Everything is not 'wastemonster's' fault.

stewarty27
06-10-2016, 10:43 AM
The posters on here who bang on about 'wastemonster, MSM' etc etc and continually quote wingsoversomerset, business for Scotland and the national as sources of information, do the independence argument no favours at all.

I just cannot take them seriously.

Salmond wanted independence....but wanted the economy to be tied to RUK? Some independence.

When the oil price crashed 'it was just a bonus anyway'? The SNP will say and do ANYTHING that might get independence and will contemplate nothing else, even if it's not in the best interests of Scotland.

No free debate and opinions are allowed in the SNP, it's a dictatorship.

They want independence...but want to be tied to the EU?

If the independence brigade on here started looking at the SNP's record in governing Scotland I'd have some respect for them. Everything is not 'wastemonster's' fault.

So where do you get your info from Noah ?? The Daily Mail ? Expres? BBC ? The Tories and the British establishment ? have you ever once considered it may be them that's bullsh1ting you ? or do you think they are tell you the undeniable truth !! ?. you totally rubbish any alternative view but are happy to take the Daily Mail et al seriously !!!

The Yes/Indy movement are NOT the SNP although the SNP are the driving force. Your blind hatred for one political party had totally closed your mind. You can still hate the SNP and want Independence its OK !! there are thousands in that position

The Yes side did over concentrate on Oil in the last referendum. When they should have promoted Scotlands diversity which is on a par with rUK when oil/gas is excluded. So looking it like that Oil and Gas is indeed something extra.

What ever you think of the SNP record in its governance of Scotland it seems the people trust them or they would not have elected them for the last nine years. And they have done this with very limited powers we sent 56 MPs to WM. Again it seems obvious your problem lies with the SNP and not Independence per say. Please remember the SNP are only viable the vehicle to get us there a means to an end.

The UKs main argument is we are really not equipped in any way to go it alone thats a feckin insult to you and me Noah and the people of Scotland !

And finally do you really think its in Scotlands best interests to be ruled by another country with a totally different set of values and priorities ? Or perhaps we're really too stupid and wee and so feckin usless to look after ourselves. I don't and never will accept that.

spameater1
06-10-2016, 11:02 AM
So where do you get your info from Noah ?? The Daily Mail ? Expres? BBC ? The Tories and the British establishment ? have you ever once considered it may be them that's bullsh1ting you ? or do you think they are tell you the undeniable truth !! ?. you totally rubbish any alternative view but are happy to take the Daily Mail et al seriously !!!

The Yes/Indy movement are NOT the SNP although the SNP are the driving force. Your blind hatred for one political party had totally closed your mind. You can still hate the SNP and want Independence its OK !! there are thousands in that position

The Yes side did over concentrate on Oil in the last referendum. When they should have promoted Scotlands diversity which is on a par with rUK when oil/gas is excluded. So looking it like that Oil and Gas is indeed something extra.

What ever you think of the SNP record in its governance of Scotland it seems the people trust them or they would not have elected them for the last nine years. And they have done this with very limited powers we sent 56 MPs to WM. Again it seems obvious your problem lies with the SNP and not Independence per say. Please remember the SNP are only viable the vehicle to get us there a means to an end.

The UKs main argument is we are really not equipped in any way to go it alone thats a feckin insult to you and me Noah and the people of Scotland !

And finally do you really think its in Scotlands best interests to be ruled by another country with a totally different set of values and priorities ? Or perhaps we're really too stupid and wee and so feckin usless to look after ourselves. I don't and never will accept that.

Too true Stewarty,Most of the Independence supporters I know don't think everything the S.N.P do is wonderful,they done some good things and some not so good things.As for blaming Wastemonster for everything just listened to Theresa May's speech she made at the Tory Conference and if she actually delivers what she says she is going to do I'll be the first to take my hat off to her,but can she really take on the big Companies who at the end of the day put zillions in to the Tory Party I have my doubts.See Noah,we don't all play follow my leader.Stereotyping all Independence supporters is like blaming all comedians for Michael McIntyre.

JackSnakes
06-10-2016, 11:46 AM

Mr Salmond expressed a personal opinion. What he said exactly was:
[I]"In my opinion, and it is just my opinion, this is a once in a generation opportunity for Scotland."
Asked if he could pledge not to bring back another referendum if the Yes campaign does not win on Thursday, he said: "That's my view. My view is this is a once in a generation, perhaps even a once in a lifetime, opportunity for Scotland."
(my bold)
So, no lies, simply a personal opinion. It could be argued that the way it was stated was to give waverers the impression that this could be their last chance, so persuading them to be bold and vote 'yes' - but whatever way you argue it, it was, as has been amply demonstrated above, simply an opinion.

JackSnakes
06-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Too true Stewarty,Most of the Independence supporters I know don't think everything the S.N.P do is wonderful,they done some good things and some not so good things.As for blaming Wastemonster for everything just listened to Theresa May's speech she made at the Tory Conference and if she actually delivers what she says she is going to do I'll be the first to take my hat off to her,but can she really take on the big Companies who at the end of the day put zillions in to the Tory Party I have my doubts.See Noah,we don't all play follow my leader.Stereotyping all Independence supporters is like blaming all comedians for Michael McIntyre.

I like Michael McIntyre...and that Geordie lassie, whatever her name is - although I confess I fail to see what is funny about Monty Python - but I thought the Life of Brian was hysterical. I also fail to see why hanging on to England's coat-tails, given the fact that the English themselves are derisory about our desperation to live in their shadow as some snottery nosed beggar with our grasping paws held out, is seen as a better alternative than running your own show. Lessons should be learned by both camps from the 'Brexit' vote, where the English WERE brave enough to ignore the dire financial warnings and took their sovereignty back. It would seem that much (although definitely not all) of the doom and gloom predictions were premature. Was anyone hand-wringing about how poor Britain would be able to survive if it was forced to govern itself? No. The very idea would have been seen as ludicrous.
Why, then, should a resource-rich nation like Scotland be forever compelled to rely on others to make her decisions for her - to have no voice - to be eternally looking in with her nose pressed up against the sweetie shop window?

noahrab
06-10-2016, 02:46 PM

Listen daft erse, I don't need anyone to tell me how to think.

Stop making assumptions, just because you get yer info from biased organisations not everyone does. Is Channel 4 a worthy news organisation for information?

You don't want to be ruled by another country.....but the SNP are desperate to be ruled by the EU?

The SNP want independence at ANY cost, others want to know the cost.

noahrab
06-10-2016, 02:48 PM

Yet to see any of you c**** even mildly criticise the Scottish government.....plenty of wastemonster though.

noahrab
06-10-2016, 02:51 PM
I like Michael McIntyre...and that Geordie lassie, whatever her name is - although I confess I fail to see what is funny about Monty Python - but I thought the Life of Brian was hysterical. I also fail to see why hanging on to England's coat-tails, given the fact that the English themselves are derisory about our desperation to live in their shadow as some snottery nosed beggar with our grasping paws held out, is seen as a better alternative than running your own show. Lessons should be learned by both camps from the 'Brexit' vote, where the English WERE brave enough to ignore the dire financial warnings and took their sovereignty back. It would seem that much (although definitely not all) of the doom and gloom predictions were premature. Was anyone hand-wringing about how poor Britain would be able to survive if it was forced to govern itself? No. The very idea would have been seen as ludicrous.
Why, then, should a resource-rich nation like Scotland be forever compelled to rely on others to make her decisions for her - to have no voice - to be eternally looking in with her nose pressed up against the sweetie shop window?

Why do you talk Scotland down?

I have a great life and have never considered myself to be looking in at anything.

spameater1
06-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Yet to see any of you c**** even mildly criticise the Scottish government.....plenty of wastemonster though.

You're starting to sound like a broken record,did you not read the bit where I said the S.N.P have done some not so good things?Anyway what about Jack's point about the Brexit voters not listening to the scaremongering from the Remain camp.Theresa May hasn't a Scooby what's happening next but we don't hear any negative comments from you about that.

noahrab
06-10-2016, 03:50 PM
You're starting to sound like a broken record,did you not read the bit where I said the S.N.P have done some not so good things?Anyway what about Jack's point about the Brexit voters not listening to the scaremongering from the Remain camp.Theresa May hasn't a Scooby what's happening next but we don't hear any negative comments from you about that.

Why would I worry about what some Tory bint thinks?

I live in Scotland and am governed by a (failing) Scottish government.

They would do well to concentrate on the day day job instead of charging about Europe agitating for a vote they lost last time.

About time they accepted democracy, the new powers we were given and used them to benefit all of Scotland.

stewarty27
06-10-2016, 05:45 PM
The SNP want independence at ANY cost, others want to know the cost.

Please tell us the "cost" of Independence and while you're at it tell us all t5he cost of staying within this Union

stewarty27
06-10-2016, 05:53 PM
.but the SNP are desperate to be ruled by the EU

This is the talk of a xenophobic Ukiper ! The EU have never and never will make any of the important decisions either effecting the UK or an Independent Scotland.. Showing your true colours now paddy a little angry Britnat wrapped up in your Butchers apron.

spameater1
06-10-2016, 10:12 PM
This is the talk of a xenophobic Ukiper ! The EU have never and never will make any of the important decisions either effecting the UK or an Independent Scotland.. Showing your true colours now paddy a little angry Britnat wrapped up in your Butchers apron.

The sad thing about Noah,Bodie and their fellow Fool Brittanias is they offer no serious debate only Daily Mail/Britain First Anti S.N.P rhetoric.

noahrab
07-10-2016, 06:11 AM
Please tell us the "cost" of Independence and while you're at it tell us all t5he cost of staying within this Union

Are you being deliberately thick?

Those pushing for independence at any cost need to tell the rest of us what the actual cost will be. Last time it was 'trust us, everything will be fine'.

Worked out out well for the oil industry aye.

Just as well oils only a bonus :)

noahrab
07-10-2016, 06:15 AM

Butchers apron :) You c**** can't help yourselves but resort to type whenever the questions get tough. You missed out wastemonster, MSM blah blah phuckin blah.

So the EU won't make decisions affecting our farmers and fishermen?

ok.

noahrab
07-10-2016, 06:18 AM
The sad thing about Noah,Bodie and their fellow Fool Brittanias is they offer no serious debate only Daily Mail/Britain First Anti S.N.P rhetoric.

And another uneducated phuckwit of a seperatist resorts to 'fool brittanias, Daily Mail, Britain First :) Anti SNP'.

You also missed out 'wastemonster, MSM blah blah phuckin blah'.

No wonder I phuckin laugh at you c****.

stewarty27
07-10-2016, 09:34 AM

Exactly right Spam. Paddy doesn't give a monkey's toss for fairness or equality He's an alright Jack kinnda Britnat. Gets very angry and aggressive if he thinks his comfortable little life might be threatened. He's totally unconcerned that the UK is one of the most unequal countries in the civilised world as long as he's on the first tee of Money Thief golf course on a Sunday morning. We WILL beat these despicable people and Scotland will be a fair equal and prosperous Nation. People of Scotland are now seeing how they were conned and lied too and they won't let Unionist at ANY cost stand in their way anymore ! So get tae phuck out of the way Paddy Independence is coming.

spameater1
07-10-2016, 09:45 AM
And another uneducated phuckwit of a seperatist resorts to 'fool brittanias, Daily Mail, Britain First :) Anti SNP'.

You also missed out 'wastemonster, MSM blah blah phuckin blah'.

No wonder I phuckin laugh at you c****.

An uneducated Phuckwit that can spell separatist.;D

Bodie80
07-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Exactly right Spam. Paddy doesn't give a monkey's toss for fairness or equality He's an alright Jack kinnda Britnat. Gets very angry and aggressive if he thinks his comfortable little life might be threatened. He's totally unconcerned that the UK is one of the most unequal countries in the civilised world as long as he's on the first tee of Money Thief golf course on a Sunday morning. We WILL beat these despicable people and Scotland will be a fair equal and prosperous Nation. People of Scotland are now seeing how they were conned and lied too and they won't let Unionist at ANY cost stand in their way anymore ! So get tae phuck out of the way Paddy Independence is coming. So if you don't support independence you are a despicable person ? It must be terrible living in amongst all these despicable people.

And it's not the butchers apron, it's the Union flag which is a beautiful thing :)

Bodie80
07-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Get out of your way, I don't bloody think so Stewarty. >:)

noahrab
07-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Exactly right Spam. Paddy doesn't give a monkey's toss for fairness or equality He's an alright Jack kinnda Britnat. Gets very angry and aggressive if he thinks his comfortable little life might be threatened. He's totally unconcerned that the UK is one of the most unequal countries in the civilised world as long as he's on the first tee of Money Thief golf course on a Sunday morning. We WILL beat these despicable people and Scotland will be a fair equal and prosperous Nation. People of Scotland are now seeing how they were conned and lied too and they won't let Unionist at ANY cost stand in their way anymore ! So get tae phuck out of the way Paddy Independence is coming.

Kids, let this be a warning.

DONT TAKE DRUGS.

noahrab
07-10-2016, 11:38 AM
An uneducated Phuckwit that can spell separatist.;D

Is that it? Really?

XD XD XD

stewarty27
07-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Kids, let this be a warning.

DONT TAKE DRUGS.

XD Forget drugs Its selfish @rseholes like yourself Paddy that are the real threat to Scotland's kids. Scotland's shame.

stewarty27
07-10-2016, 04:42 PM
So if you don't support independence you are a despicable person ? It must be terrible living in amongst all these despicable people.

And it's not the butchers apron, it's the Union flag which is a beautiful thing :)

Naw I was referring in particular to I'm alright Jack from Money thief a most particular obnoxious type of Britnat had he lived 300 years ago would have been first in line to sell his country out.

noahrab
07-10-2016, 06:35 PM
XD Forget drugs Its selfish @rseholes like yourself Paddy that are the real threat to Scotland's kids. Scotland's shame.

Wee stuarties turning into the resident roaster :)

noahrab
07-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Naw I was referring in particular to I'm alright Jack from Money thief a most particular obnoxious type of Britnat had he lived 300 years ago would have been first in line to sell his country out.

Blah blah phuckin blah.

JackSnakes
07-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Why do you talk Scotland down?

I have a great life and have never considered myself to be looking in at anything.

Why do I talk Scotland down... hmm... It isn't a case of talking anything down, it is simply the truth. When you are 10% of something, and the other 90% don't agree, then you are screwed. Scotland has no voice. Her 56 MP's have no influence over anything and may as well not bother turning up. I have lived in England now for 30 years. The picture painted of the English by some nationalists is small-minded petty jealousy and they all need a good slap, but that is another story... They have little or no animosity towards Scotland or the Scots and many are genuinely bemused that Scotland should ever want to leave - but make no mistake - Scotland is viewed as a benefactor of England's generosity - (not Britain's - although to many here England and Britain are the same...).
I am sure your life is wonderful. My son also has a wonderful life - he's 17 and in 6th form at school. He pays no rent, has a part-time job earning a few hundred a month, and gets a hundred pocket money as well. He gets his holidays paid for and when away with us gets his meals and trips all paid for. He contributes nothing to the household and is permanently subsidised. He will probably be gone in a year or two. We would rather he stayed but understand why he will wish to leave - although we do expect to subsidise him even after he has gone...
I love Scotland - am forever telling everyone how wonderful (most of) it is, and I would not wish my compatriots to suffer any kind of financial hardship - but I would be willing to take a bit of a hit to exchange Scotland's current perceived dependency for some pride.

noahrab
07-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Why do I talk Scotland down... hmm... It isn't a case of talking anything down, it is simply the truth. When you are 10% of something, and the other 90% don't agree, then you are screwed. Scotland has no voice. Her 56 MP's have no influence over anything and may as well not bother turning up. I have lived in England now for 30 years. The picture painted of the English by some nationalists is small-minded petty jealousy and they all need a good slap, but that is another story... They have little or no animosity towards Scotland or the Scots and many are genuinely bemused that Scotland should ever want to leave - but make no mistake - Scotland is viewed as a benefactor of England's generosity - (not Britain's - although to many here England and Britain are the same...).
I am sure your life is wonderful. My son also has a wonderful life - he's 17 and in 6th form at school. He pays no rent, has a part-time job earning a few hundred a month, and gets a hundred pocket money as well. He gets his holidays paid for and when away with us gets his meals and trips all paid for. He contributes nothing to the household and is permanently subsidised. He will probably be gone in a year or two. We would rather he stayed but understand why he will wish to leave - although we do expect to subsidise him even after he has gone...
I love Scotland - am forever telling everyone how wonderful (most of) it is, and I would not wish my compatriots to suffer any kind of financial hardship - but I would be willing to take a bit of a hit to exchange Scotland's current perceived dependency for some pride.

Voting an SNP MP into Westminster is a wasted vote as they have no influence and can't make a difference for Scotland.

Voting 56 Labour or God forbid 56 Tories MPs, would.

JackSnakes
07-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Voting an SNP MP into Westminster is a wasted vote as they have no influence and can't make a difference for Scotland.

I would not care to comment on how much influence the Scottish 'branches' of the big two parties have on their greater membership, but I can say with some certainty that anything that is detrimental in any way to England would not fly regardless of which party put it forward...

stewarty27
07-10-2016, 11:18 PM

You and your no voting ilk have probably condemned us to 20 years Tory rule, But hey ho no worries to you paddy you'd rather have 100 years Tory rule than us rule ourselves. The SNP have done more for Scotland in the last 8 years than Labour have done in 50 !! Your a disgrace min !

noahrab
08-10-2016, 05:31 AM
I would not care to comment on how much influence the Scottish 'branches' of the big two parties have on their greater membership, but I can say with some certainty that anything that is detrimental in any way to England would not fly regardless of which party put it forward...

You said the SNP had little influence at Westminster. I merely commented that sending labour or Tories MPs would be ensure Scotland was better represented.

if labour were in government they couldn't dismiss the views of 56 Scottish MPs, neither could the Tories.

noahrab
08-10-2016, 05:32 AM
You and your no voting ilk have probably condemned us to 20 years Tory rule, But hey ho no worries to you paddy you'd rather have 100 years Tory rule than us rule ourselves. The SNP have done more for Scotland in the last 8 years than Labour have done in 50 !! Your a disgrace min !

Blah blah phuckin blah.

stewarty27
08-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Scotland will become a normal, fairer, greener, richer independent European country that we're all proud to live and work in. And if that's Blah blah phuckin blah that's good enough for me, I and others are doing this all for you and you're family Paddy you can thank me further down the road. B)

spameater1
08-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Scotland will become a normal, fairer, greener, richer independent European country that we're all proud to live and work in. And if that's Blah blah phuckin blah that's good enough for me, I and others are doing this all for you and you're family Paddy you can thank me further down the road. B)

Aye,Ye try to help aw these Indoctrined Fool Brittanias oot and Ye get nae thanks for it Stewarty.

JackSnakes
08-10-2016, 12:29 PM
You said the SNP had little influence at Westminster. I merely commented that sending labour or Tories MPs would be ensure Scotland was better represented.

if labour were in government they couldn't dismiss the views of 56 Scottish MPs, neither could the Tories.

They always have before...

Bodie80
09-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Scotland was nearly led into oblivion by the SNP and their fairy story white paper. Thank phuck the people that voted seen right through them. I dread to think what state the country would have become if we had voted yes.

noahrab
09-10-2016, 04:25 PM
They always have before...

No party would dismiss the views of MPs when they are required to help them carry out the governments agenda.

Thats why the SNP are an irrelevance at Westminster and a wasted vote.

noahrab
09-10-2016, 04:27 PM

Blah blah phuckin blah.

spameater1
09-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Blah blah phuckin blah.

I'm absolutely overwhelmed by your Political Insight Noah.

noahrab
09-10-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm absolutely overwhelmed by your Political Insight Noah.

I'll never be with yours XD XD XD

Dont think anyone will.

JackSnakes
09-10-2016, 10:41 PM
No party would dismiss the views of MPs when they are required to help them carry out the governments agenda.

Thats why the SNP are an irrelevance at Westminster and a wasted vote.

All parties regularly dismiss the views of their MPs unless they are a majority or, at the very least , a significant minority. MPs do as they are told by their party whips. The tories and labour have no interest in Scotland and their party whips therefore have no interest in Scotland therefore the Scots at Westminster will do as they have always done which is to shut up and do as they are told. Scotland has never had a voice and will never have a voice as long as 90% of the population wish it that way.

noahrab
10-10-2016, 05:02 AM
All parties regularly dismiss the views of their MPs unless they are a majority or, at the very least , a significant minority. MPs do as they are told by their party whips. The tories and labour have no interest in Scotland and their party whips therefore have no interest in Scotland therefore the Scots at Westminster will do as they have always done which is to shut up and do as they are told. Scotland has never had a voice and will never have a voice as long as 90% of the population wish it that way.

No party in power can ignore a block of 56 MPs.

England_First
16-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Paddy is outraged that Scotland won't sit still. Won't shut up or do what its told.

That outraged it voted in a load of tory MP's, I would not be surprised if stewarty was another of the slugs usernames, same sh1t for brains reasoning XD