PDA

View Full Version : Prague Advice

ILikeJam
17-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Mate's getting married and decided on Prague for a stagger and none of us have been before. Bit cliché for my liking, but seems like a bonnie place and beer is apparently fairly cheap if you look beyond the usual tourist areas.

Slavia Prague are at home when we're there so going to try and get that sorted - really looking forward to checking out the Eden Arena. Staropramen museum tour has also been mentioned.

Anyone been? Any tips? Good areas for nightlife/good bars to spend some (a lot of) time in?

Cheers

Mason89
17-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Beautiful place, ruined by scousers. Darlings Cabaret is worth a visit & Jimmy the ***** will take care of any chemical needs. He hangs about the bottom of wenceslas square, you can't miss him. Other than that, there's a nice clock and castle thingy on a hill

leontrotsky
17-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Its a grand place , if you avoid the touristy places . We found a local along the road fae our hotel , it was a blast . The locals are brand new too . Plenty places for firing Kalishnikovs n the like , i was more than a lil surprised i enjoyed that ...worrying

ILikeJam
18-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Aye had a shottie of an M16 and a .44 Magnum in Vegas - enjoyed it at the time but felt a bitty weird for a few hours afterwards (nothing that several margaritas couldn't sort out though).

I'd also have to decide whether I trust the absolute moon units I'm going with to not accidentally shoot themselves/each other.

I'm sure we'll not be able to go too far wrong, but sometimes wee tips can make all the difference! (fnar fnar)

MalagaSheep
18-10-2016, 01:07 PM
I had a shottie of a kelly Brooke lookalike in Prague! €50

Money well spent