PDA

View Full Version : May v Sturgeon

Psaw
27-10-2016, 12:29 PM
They met recently to discuss the Union. Sturgeon treated as an insignificant twerp she is. When are you dopes going to see the light?. Answer, never.

Hauptmann, Rheinhardt Konig Schuster, of the 5th Bavarian Regiment.

mondo_notion
27-10-2016, 01:05 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2cxc0vd.jpg

Psaw
27-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Its obvious i am not trolling. Im telling you what i think. If you think im trolling, it means you dont have to take what i say seriously. I am not trolling. Sturgeon has an iq lower than a snakes belly if she believes the smallest part of all the bull she comes out with. I think she has an arm up her back.

Donanddusted
27-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Its obvious i am not trolling... .

Here you go Nige:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/132687
It really would be an act of kindness just to let us go.

Psaw
28-10-2016, 01:44 PM
No it would not Mr Dusted.Like all good fathers Britain must be around to pick up the mess. Scotland must stay. England is like a wise old man, Scotland is like a much loved autistic, troubled, handicapped child that is the youngest, and most loved. That is in constant rebellion, from those that know the least about anything. Especially themselves.

You dont know how handicapped you are.

Do you.

Nigel.

claw84
28-10-2016, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=Psaw;38313987]No it would not Mr Dusted.Like all good fathers Britain must be around to pick up the mess. Scotland must stay. England is like a wise old man, Scotland is like a much loved autistic, troubled, handicapped child that is the youngest, and most loved. That is in constant rebellion, from those that know the least about anything. Especially themselves.

You dont know how handicapped you are. Nigel,you are lucky that the Mods on here have not red carded you, don.t insult a great nation.

Do you.

We all have lots to offer

kb_don
28-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Its obvious i am not trolling.
If you're not trolling, then you're just very boring. Which would you prefer?

it means you dont have to take what i say seriously.
Now you're getting it!

Kingdomred
28-10-2016, 04:48 PM
We keep getting told the UK has voted to leave Europe. Now forgive me if I am wrong but the last time I looked there were 4 countries in the United Kingdom, of which half of those i.e. Scotland and Northern Ireland clearly voted not to leave. Surely Nicola Sturgeon has every right to fight for the country she represents.

Donanddusted
28-10-2016, 05:43 PM
You dont know how handicapped you are.

Do you.

Nigel.

Yes. I do.
Let us go and our handicap immediately disappears.

A tip for your handicapped grammar; questions finish with a question mark.

Disco Buc
28-10-2016, 07:23 PM
We keep getting told the UK has voted to leave Europe. Now forgive me if I am wrong but the last time I looked there were 4 countries in the United Kingdom, of which half of those i.e. Scotland and Northern Ireland clearly voted not to leave. Surely Nicola Sturgeon has every right to fight for the country she represents.

Exactly kingdomred .

InversneckieDob
30-10-2016, 10:46 AM
They met recently to discuss the Union. They both remind me of Mummy. I miss Mummy, she's coming home soon.

I've gone number twos in my trousers.

I hope you're getting the help you need fella.

Psaw
30-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Autism is characterised by the sufferer only paying attention to their inner world, not the external world. This sums up scottish nationalism, and lefties generally.
More popular terms are Bonkers, Tapped, Loons, Nutters, Berserkers, Yampy, and Dunces. By the way, i have been abused horribly on here, no one has been banned.

Nigel A Conservative.

InversneckieDob
01-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Autism is characterised by me only paying attention to my inner world, not the external world. This sums up many abused people like me.
More popular terms are Bonkers, Tapped, Loons, Nutters, Berserkers, Yampy, and Dunces. By the way, i have been abused horribly by my father and loads of uncles. no one has been prosecuted.

Nigel A *****phile.

There are places you can get help fella.

Pacman1903
01-11-2016, 08:50 PM
There are places you can get help fella.

Especially with the golden retriever fetish. But i suppose his team are 90th in the football league. He has to donsomething to cheer himself up