PDA

View Full Version : Poppy fascism season

frankblin
31-10-2016, 10:16 AM
started on Saturday. This country becomes N.Korea for the next few weeks.

Rangersmandownunder
31-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Did it aye?

Red_Zeppelin
31-10-2016, 01:09 PM

physh!

you want real fascism trying saying you don't agree with homo***uals marrying each other or even saying this country needs a debate on immigration then you'll get yer eyes open.

Mook1
31-10-2016, 01:13 PM
physh!

you want real fascism trying saying you don't agree with homo***uals marrying each other or even saying this country needs a debate on immigration then you'll get yer eyes open.

All anyone does in the media is debate immigration, the right wing press have turned it into the biggest story in politics so I'm afraid you also appear to be talking pysh.

redscot
31-10-2016, 01:36 PM
All anyone does in the media is debate immigration, the right wing press have turned it into the biggest story in politics so I'm afraid you also appear to be talking pysh.

Utter p!sh, the "right wing press" XD

Trying to stigmatise concerns about wasters demanding to get into the UK at all costs is a phucking joke...

Mook1
31-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Utter p!sh, the "right wing press" XD

Trying to stigmatise concerns about wasters demanding to get into the UK at all costs is a phucking joke...

How do you know if someone is a 'waster' before they've even entered the country & can you post a link to an example of someone 'demanding to get into the UK at all costs' please?

As for your comment about the "right wing press", lies & hypocrisy over immigration from two of the biggest selling rags in the UK, who would rather print a front page about refugees than their tory pals cutting the poor off like a diseased limb...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/03/daily-mail-migrant-refugee-aylan-kurdi_n_8081424.html

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jun/21/why-should-we-vote-to-leave-the-eu-its-migration-stupid

redscot
31-10-2016, 02:14 PM
How do you know if someone is a 'waster' before they've even entered the country & can you post a link to an example of someone 'demanding to get into the UK at all costs' please?

As for your comment about the "right wing press", lies & hypocrisy over immigration from two of the biggest selling rags in the UK, who would rather print a front page about refugees than their tory pals cutting the poor off like a diseased limb...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/03/daily-mail-migrant-refugee-aylan-kurdi_n_8081424.html

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jun/21/why-should-we-vote-to-leave-the-eu-its-migration-stupid

I really hope you are joking, these clunts have gone through many a "safe" country but still want to be let into the UK at all costs.

P.s. The Guardian XD

England_First
31-10-2016, 02:21 PM

'Huffington Post'

Mook is having a shocking day, this period in Mooks 'forum' career draws many parallels to Liverpool under Roy Hodgson.

Rangersmandownunder
31-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Economic migrants or refugees?

Mook has gone all Lilly Allen on us. :)

England_First
31-10-2016, 02:26 PM

So you won't be able to speak out about your concerns in public then, oh hang on.....;D

Mook1
I really hope you are joking, these clunts have gone through many a "safe" country but still want to be let into the UK at all costs.

P.s. The Guardian XD

So you don't know that they're 'wasters' then? And if people want to come to the UK to work, they should be made welcome, our government has certainly played their part in the mess in places like Syria. The media have made immigration the biggest story in politics as per my earlier point, ignoring poverty, inequality & economics in the process. If you want a debate about immigration, look at the tabloid front pages or watch Question Time on a Thursday night. The media love people like you because it blinds you to the bigger picture.

If you actually read The Guardian link you would see it's merely pointing out what papers were covering which stories on their front pages in the lead up to the recent referendum, personally I don't read The Guardian, it was one of the first links that came up on Google when I looked.

GFLower
Well done Mook for standing up against the petty minded bigots on here. They don't understand the term 'reasoned argument' in any way shape or form.

Mook1
31-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Well done Mook for standing up against the petty minded bigots on here. They don't understand the term 'reasoned argument' in any way shape or form.

Cheers, it's hard work on here at times.

England_First
31-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Mook is now mirroring ‘King Kenny’ after the 4-4 cup draw with Everton back in 91, poor Kenny had to have a lie down on the secure wing of Ashworh Hospital.

redscot
31-10-2016, 02:35 PM
So you don't know that they're 'wasters' then? And if people want to come to the UK to work, they should be made welcome, our government has certainly played their part in the mess in places like Syria. The media have made immigration the biggest story in politics as per my earlier point, ignoring poverty, inequality & economics in the process. If you want a debate about immigration, look at the tabloid front pages or watch Question Time on a Thursday night. The media love people like you because it blinds you to the bigger picture.

If you actually read The Guardian link you would see it's merely pointing out what papers were covering which stories on their front pages in the lead up to the recent referendum, personally I don't read The Guardian, it was one of the first links that came up on Google when I looked.

Yet again utter p!sh from you....why do they not want to "work" in any of the countries they have been through but are hell bent on getting to the UK ?

"People like you" ...dearie me.

Rangersmandownunder
31-10-2016, 02:40 PM

Away an knit another jumper ya phanny.

Mook1
31-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Yet again utter p!sh from you....why do they not want to "work" in any of the countries they have been through but are hell bent on getting to the UK ?

"People like you" ...dearie me.

Maybe because they feel they can make more money here to send back to their families, would you not go where you could do likewise?

Yes, 'people like you' who swallow the media's immigration rhetoric without stopping to question anything.

Sevvy too 2
31-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Going back to the op about the poppies, I have to agree with him, I have worn a poppy for more years than I care to remember, pay my respects at the Cenotaph on the Sunday, and have done till now without telling anyone I do it, to me this supercedes any argument any one may have about it, as you know I personally felt disgusted by the banners and the boos at Celtic, as I've stated ump**** times on here, i don't think it has any place in a football ground, to me, it is just a commemoration of those who have died in war, nothing more, but seemingly no more, I feel now that I am being told I must wear a poppy by these poppy police, where were these feckers 30 odd years ago, where are they at the Cenotaph?most of weren't born I presume,imo These injured servicemen SHOULD be looked after by the government not left to the poppy sales, that should just be a nice extra. Now I'm in the position of telling folk to go feck themselves when they tell me I should wear a poppy.

Rangersmandownunder
31-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Here sevvy gonnae point oot these folk demanding you must wear a poppy.
If you don't want to wear one don't wear one, on the other hand if you wear one because you choose to for your own reasons then why be influenced by others?

redscot
31-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Maybe because they feel they can make more money here to send back to their families, would you not go where you could do likewise?

Yes, 'people like you' who swallow the media's immigration rhetoric without stopping to question anything.

No way, you are at it.

"Make more money to send back to their families" ??....that will be the families they have abandoned and left in such dangerous peril that they had to flee through numerous safe countries just to get to the UK ?

As for the media..if i was running for my life i would stop running at the first safe haven i arrived at and would make damn sure my loved ones were with me.

You are an utter gift to spongers.

Sevvy too 2
31-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Here sevvy gonnae point oot these folk demanding you must wear a poppy.
If you don't want to wear one don't wear one, on the other hand if you wear one because you choose to for your own reasons then why be influenced by others?

Are you feckin kiddin? The simple fact that these bawbag tell everyone that they are so proud to wear theirs and other folk are out of order if they dont, these johnny come lately billy Britons, look at the crap that descends on newsreaders footballers talkshow host or whoever is in the public eye when they don't wear one, ffs even the British legion itself is selling special enamelled and jewelled metal poppies, is that for folk to tell us they care more about " our boys" than someone wearing a paper one?why are we now expected to show that we care, why can't it remain like it always has, a personal thing?and if you can't see that personal thing is being taken away the you're a bigger fool than I thought.

Mook1
31-10-2016, 04:30 PM
No way, you are at it.

"Make more money to send back to their families" ??....that will be the families they have abandoned and left in such dangerous peril that they had to flee through numerous safe countries just to get to the UK ?

As for the media..if i was running for my life i would stop running at the first safe haven i arrived at and would make damn sure my loved ones were with me.

You are an utter gift to spongers.

You seem to know an awful lot about these people migrating to the UK, perhaps you have numbers of immigrants arriving & claiming benefits, numbers to back up you using words like 'spongers' & 'wasters'?

You do realise that immigrants actually contribute a lot to our economy, don't you? You do realise that as a war mongering nation, we have a moral responsibility to take refugees in, along with other European nations? You do realise that there is more than enough money to go around in this country, don't you? That 1% of the population own the same amount of wealth as the other 99%?

You're the one who is 'at it' here, educate yourself & stop blaming a very small number of people who want to come in to Britain for an easy life.

Red_Zeppelin
31-10-2016, 04:43 PM
as soon as I said immigration I knew i'd set mook aff oan one :D

here mook away tae yer bed ya roaster :D

Mook1
31-10-2016, 04:45 PM
as soon as I said immigration I knew i'd set mook aff oan one :D

here mook away tae yer bed ya roaster :D

One thing is for sure, I would get mare sense oot of a pillow than I would oot of you ya big jessie :D

Red_Zeppelin
31-10-2016, 04:51 PM
"Mook is having a shocking day, this period in Mooks 'forum' career draws many parallels to Liverpool under Roy Hodgson."

thats gotta phukkin hurt XD XD XD

gettin the run a roon fae daft billy XD

redscot
31-10-2016, 04:58 PM
You seem to know an awful lot about these people migrating to the UK, perhaps you have numbers of immigrants arriving & claiming benefits, numbers to back up you using words like 'spongers' & 'wasters'?

You do realise that immigrants actually contribute a lot to our economy, don't you? You do realise that as a war mongering nation, we have a moral responsibility to take refugees in, along with other European nations? You do realise that there is more than enough money to go around in this country, don't you? That 1% of the population own the same amount of wealth as the other 99%?

You're the one who is 'at it' here, educate yourself & stop blaming a very small number of people who want to come in to Britain for an easy life.

I know fine well that people that come to the UK (LEGALLY..there is a phucking hint there) and contribute and i have no issue with that and fair play to them.

"educate yourself" phuck off you pr!ck. XD

Mook1
31-10-2016, 04:58 PM
How many illegal immigrants are coming in and claiming benefits then?

I would hazard a guess that it's pretty hard to do & there aren't very many of them.

redscot
31-10-2016, 05:11 PM
How many illegal immigrants are coming in and claiming benefits then?

I would hazard a guess that it's pretty hard to do & there aren't very many of them.

Not as many as total gifts like you would allow.

Aye, a guess.....have a chat with all those clunts in the jungle.

Are you Lily Allen...XD

Mook1
31-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Not as many as total gifts like you would allow.

Aye, a guess.....have a chat with all those clunts in the jungle.

Are you Lily Allen...XD

What are you doing about immigration like, other than calling people wasters & spongers on here?

Aye, it was a guess, which is better than what you've managed thus far.

No, I would quite like to shag her though.

redscot
31-10-2016, 05:22 PM
What are you doing about immigration like, other than calling people wasters & spongers on here?

You're the one with the problem, you should be clued up on what the problem is & the numbers involved.

No, I would quite like to shag her though.

Typical do-gooder, not a phucking clue. XD

I wouldnt touch Lily Allen with a ****y stick.

Mook1
31-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Typical do-gooder, not a phucking clue. XD

I wouldnt touch Lily Allen with a ****y stick.

I see you're resorting to insults so I'll just leave it there.

Have a good night.

redscot
31-10-2016, 05:49 PM
I see you're resorting to insults so I'll just leave it there.

Have a good night.

Dry your eyes ffs !

I can be really insulting but if it helps you out of a situation so be it.

No offence ment Mook.

:star::star:

JackSnakes
31-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Dry your eyes ffs !

No offence ment Mook.

Clocks not gone back on the board yet???

JackSnakes
31-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Clocks not gone back on the board yet???

Ah... have now :D

redscot
31-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Ah... have now :D

XD

Mook1
01-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Dry your eyes ffs !

No offence ment Mook.

I wasn't offended or upset about it, I just don't see the point in getting into a row so left it.

We disagreed, it happens, you're as much entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

Hairdrier
02-11-2016, 07:10 PM
If you're getting offended by a poppy then you probably haven't got much going on in your life.

Taintedice
03-11-2016, 02:04 PM
It's probably ok to be offended by someone being offended at you for not wearing a poppy. Think it's a media thing, although I'm sure I've had dirty looks in Tesco for not wearing one.

Doctor_Death
03-11-2016, 09:47 PM
I've had dirty looks in Tesco

Well you were wearing leather trousers with the @rse cut out, so fairs fair you weird Knut.

spameater1
03-11-2016, 11:49 PM
I am not a badge of honour,
I am not a racist smear,
I am not a fashion statement to be worn but once a year,
I am not glorification of conflict or of war.
I am not a paper ornament or a token,
I am more.
I am a loving memory of a father or son,
A mother, a sister or daughter each and every one.
I am paper or enamel,
I am old or shining new,
I am a way of saying thank you,
To every one of you.
I am a single poppy, a reminder to you all,
That courage, faith and honour will stand where heroes fall.

Bodie80
04-11-2016, 10:37 AM
I am not a badge of honour,
I am not a racist smear,
I am not a fashion statement to be worn but once a year,
I am not glorification of conflict or of war.
I am not a paper ornament or a token,
I am more.
I am a loving memory of a father or son,
A mother, a sister or daughter each and every one.
I am paper or enamel,
I am old or shining new,
I am a way of saying thank you,
To every one of you.
I am a single poppy, a reminder to you all,
That courage, faith and honour will stand where heroes fall.
* Your best post on here Spameater :)