PDA

View Full Version : Aristotle said....

Psaw
22-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Am i the only one with an education here?. I hope not. Ari said that the most striking facet of a society about to fall is tolerance.

Prince Charles today moaned about the rise of the right, and the political "right", little joke there, saying nothing about the nazis killing us.

The solution is being more liberal. MORE TOLERANT. For f sake. I am sure if i said this standing on a box in the middle of Aberdeen i would be arrested and charged with racism and sedition. If i was lucky. If i was unlucky and a tree was nearby........

Winston.:O

Mason89
22-12-2016, 09:10 PM
We're too tolerant of you on here. You're not the first to fill this board up with this kind of shyte & you're nowhere near the best.

InversneckieDob
23-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Am i the only one who routinely gets @ss r@ped by his "uncles" here?. I hope not. Saville said that the most striking facet of a society about to fall is tolerance of people like my "uncles".

Prince Charles today moaned about the rise of the right, and the political "right", little joke there, saying nothing about the "uncles" b u gg er ing me.

The solution is being more liberal. MORE TOLERANT. For f sake. I am sure if i said this standing on a box in the middle of Aberdeen i would be arrested and charged with being a really dull irritating c u n t. If i was lucky. If i was unlucky and my "uncles" were nearby........

Bawbag

I can get you referred someplace Chief?