Welcome to the Millwall MAD message board, where you can voice your opinions on the big issues regarding both Millwall and the world of football in general.
You are free to view all messages on the board, but must login in order to post your own. If you do not have an account, click on either the 'Login/Register' link below and select 'Register as a new user' to enter your details, or use the 'Register' link towards the top right of the page, .
|-||Attention Millwall fans||Offer from||Posted|
|Challenge your friends and foes to put their money where their mouth is!||BuddyBet||24 May 19:54|
User is offline Joined 04 Jan 2012 Total club posts 84 Daily Average 0.166 Total FM posts 84 Daily Average 0.166
benfleetomLocation: ESSEX, United Kingdom
replied to 3 Lions back for ipswich away
replied to KJ and the future
replied to Battle of Britain Day
replied to FAO West Sussex and anybody else
thanks COYL 12 September 2012 09:07 Started on 'Away Enclosure' forum
I expect all the player journeymen and their agents are greedily counting all their money after the transfer deadline. Goes to prove that Wall can still do it without indulging in buying overated, overpriced players who think they are something special. Give me the likes of Jimmi, Dunney, Robbo, James H etc etc anytime over prima donners. Well done wall and KJ onwards and upwards - perhaps wall might be going to Spain for a two week break as it is International fortnight - then again it could be DOWN TO MARGATE and good old jellied eels. thanks COYL 01 September 2012 15:16 Started on 'Away Enclosure' forum
on loan - GO GET HIM KENNY J.
ps we want all Middlesborough's best players sold by Sat fingers crossed. 30 August 2012 15:19 Started on 'Away Enclosure' forum
replied to I just don't understand...
replied to championship predictions
replied to BENIK AFOBE DECIDES BETWEEN US OR BOLTON
replied to Crawley Pre season
replied to Lee hughes blacklash
replied to TIM CAHILL
thanks COYL 20 July 2012 17:53 Started on 'Away Enclosure' forum
Craigy always gave 110% Brentford have got a good deal as he is still fairly young football terms. Poor old Pompey terrible times Div 1 another 10points deducted - all stems from paying stupid wages for less than average players - Kanu apparently/aledgedly now going to sue club - they have no money. Short price success their FA cup win - Harry boy, players on big wages, more money out than in = long term disaster. Unless we know different Wall steady, no major debt or players on mad wages, players signing up to extend their contracts = continuity and promotion to the PREM. COYL thanks. 13 July 2012 18:37 Started on 'Away Enclosure' forum
replied to Harry Kane
1. Have learned how to shoot and hit the target.
2. Attack down the flanks.
3. Build a correct defensive wall and don't bottled it when a shot is aimed straight at them.
4. Learn the enemies weak spots.
5. Know the meaning of comradeship when the chips are down.
5. Follow orders without question from the higher command - Manager, Coach and Captain.
6. When injured take it on the chin and don't act like a pansy.
7. Give 110% at all times even when there is no way forward.
8. Always look on the bright side of life.
9. RCO - Response, communication and organisation.
10.Play by the rules and reap the rewards.
thanks COYL. 05 July 2012 16:29 Started on 'Away Enclosure' forum
1. Does anybody know if the 1885 club still exists I thought there was regular prizes on offer etc etc - SEEMS LIKE AN ALL ROUND RIP OFF.
2. I personally think the kits are absolutely rubbish - no real thought given to what the supporters want - as usual.
3. Does anybody know when dockers day is next season - reason why I ask is to have a chance to get into the restaurant as it is always nearly pre booked way in advance so nobody else can get seats.
4. Was the departure of Richard Shaw put on the main website - don't remember seeing it.
5. Glad Livers is back THE ENGINE MAN although some of his passing used to be a bit wayward. Wall man.
6. Is there any news on H Kane coming back - don't really get much info from the club on comings and goings - PR not top of their agenda. THE SUPPORTERS MAKE THE CLUB. ANY SNIPPETS TOP LION?
7. Great idea to have the league cup first round a few days before the kick off - reserve team competition now - can't risk first teamers getting injured or sent off before the first game.
8. Hope the team don't drink too much guiness in Ireland - need a clear head for the season -
need a couple of GOOD, RELIABLE,SEASONED, HONEST above average players to join the squad. Know it is impossible to compete with the top teams money wise - but think a couple of experienced heads is the order of the day.
Wonder what Wisey is doing?
9. No no its raining - F... SIR CLIFF RICHARD singing at Wimbledon - I can't stand no more ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
10. Jody Morris returns to Bristol City with a bit of luck hope he is the Bristol City coach co driver - they might take the wrong way up the motorway be late for our home game and we get 3 points.
thanks COYL KJ is Magic.
ps got me season ticket for this season mad or confused? 27 June 2012 17:48 Started on 'Away Enclosure' forum