|-||Attention Aberdeen fans||Offer from||Posted|
|Challenge your friends and foes to put their money where their mouth is!||BuddyBet||21 May 23:34|
User is offline Joined 11 Dec 2002 Total club posts 5979 Daily Average 1.567 Total FM posts 7111 Daily Average 1.864
pandaLocation: United Kingdom
replied to Aberdeen v LSC Match Thread
replied to Next Season Kit
replied to Reminder about fans get together
I don't know if this is of much interest to anyone, but thought I may as well post them.
1. Our highest home gate was against Celtic (18,083)
2. Only one visiting team outwith Celtic brought more than 1,000 fans to Pittodrie (Dundee United with 1,327)
3. Our lowest home gate was against Motherwell in the Scottish Cup (6,061). Lowest league game (Kilmarnock 6,334)
4. The lowest visiting attendance was in the same game, Kilmarnock brought just 120. Previously it was Motherwell for the 3-3 draw (197)
5. The lowest Aberdeen support was for that Motherwell cup game, with just 5,531 Reds that day.
6. Our average overall home gate this season was 9,295. Just counting SPL games, it's 9,568. (Still a home game v Hearts to go on Saturday).
7. The average visiting support was 426 if you exclude Celtic. Including Celtic it is 594.
8. Celtic brought 3790 on one visit - the rest of the clubs combined over the other 19 games brought 8,091, only just over double (again, still a game v Hearts to play on Saturday).
Here is a league table showing visiting attendances to Pittodrie (taking the largest of the visits where teams came more than once)
Dundee United (1,327)
Ross County (747) + 385)
Hearts (638) + 633
Hibernian (564) + 358
Dundee (546) + 300
Motherwell (530*) + 274 & 197
St Mirren (289) + 260 & 209*
Kilmarnock (205) 120
*denotes cup game
10. Aberdeen fans have sold 31,088 tickets for 21 away games this season. The true total is actually more than that, as we've played 23 away games, but I don't have figures for the Dundee United and Hibs games either side of the split. From memory I think it was just under 4,000 combined for the two games.
11. That works out at an average of 1,480 each week, and probably higher once the Dundee Utd and Hibs figures come in.
Our biggest five away travelling supports this season were:-
Dundee United 4,003
Ross County 1,964
(again, Dundee United before the split likely to be either third or fourth on that list)
*Denotes cup game
Only Celtic have brought bigger crowds to Pittodrie than we have taken to them. If Hearts can take more than 232 away fans on Saturday, on account they've played three times at Pittodrie while we've played once at Tynecastle, they'll become only the second team to bring more to us than we brought to them.
This is how that list works out with combined crowds (remember still away crowds to be added to Dundee United and Hibs)
1,510 (2) Aberdeen v Celtic 3,790
5,092 (2) Aberdeen v Dundee (2) 846
4,003 Aberdeen v Dundee Utd 1,327
1,503 Aberdeen v Hearts (2) 1,271
5,174 (2) Aberdeen v Hibs (2) 922
3,067 (2) Aberdeen v ICT 281
1,203 (2) Aberdeen v Kilmarnock (2) 325
1,964 (2) Aberdeen v Motherwell (3) 1,001
1,964 Aberdeen v Ross County (2) 1,132
2,282 (2) Aberdeen v St Johnstone 228
1,441 (2) Aberdeen v St Mirren (3) 758 14 May 2013 18:59 Started on 'Stand Free Forum' forum
replied to Gothenburg Anniversary Night in Glasgow
replied to Gothenburg '83 BBC Alba Thursday night
replied to Chants of the season
replied to GIRFUY
replied to Not going to Dundee AFC Ladies Today
replied to Twitter
replied to Combined Idea
replied to Fans Group Criticises 'Negative' Move
replied to Partick Thistle
replied to Scottish Cup runners-up
replied to Five Years Ago Today
replied to McInnes Plans Aberdeen Overhaul
replied to SFA disgrace themselves again
replied to Next season team wanted
replied to New strips
replied to Behind enemy lines...
replied to Poll: Next season's league system
replied to Red army prediction on Saturday
replied to Tonight's Diddy match
replied to Saint Johnstone