Team: Forum: Display:
You are not logged in (viewing only)
Login  |  Register  |  Customise View  |  RSS Feed  |  Return to Forum Home

tango man - Sheffield Wednesday FC forum

Topic started: Thursday 06 September 2012 20:00 PM
chiefbladeUser is Offline Posts: 5Liked: 8 times in 8 postsJoined: June 2010Trialist4 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 20:00
tango man
re: Star bias again ) man boobs tango
I wouldn't worry about the fat mess mate. As a Wolverhampton blade I have been told by numerous Wolves fans that he used to support Wolves till his late teens. Only started watching Wednesday when he got banned from Moleniux. They hate him with a passion for it.

So he is an embarrassment to Wednesday really as one of there most famous fans didn't have them as his first love so they are more of a 2nd best and what sort of man changes his football team.
chiefbladeUser is Offline Posts: 5Liked: 8 times in 8 postsJoined: June 2010Trialist4 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 20:01
re: tango man
fuuckin joke club
micklyons1hardbstdUser is Offline Posts: 648Liked: 139 times in 108 postsJoined: August 2012First Team2 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 20:10
'chiefblade' wrote at 20:00 on 06 Sep:
I wouldn't worry about the fat mess mate. As a Wolverhampton blade I have been told by numerous Wolves fans that he used to support Wolves till his late teens. Only started watching Wednesday when he got banned from Moleniux. They hate him with a passion for it.

So he is an embarrassment to Wednesday really as one of there most famous fans didn't have them as his first love so they are more of a 2nd best and what sort of man changes his football team.
Looking at your attendances I think one or two have thought about it;D
awayowlUser is Offline Posts: 4,321Liked: 40 times in 37 postsJoined: October 2006Hall of Fame8 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 20:11
I can see one or two other joke fans about.

seriously, do you think anyone cares??
banno's avatarbannoUser is Offline Posts: 5,981Liked: 104 times in 82 postsJoined: August 2006Hall of Fame8 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 20:19

XD XD
dry thee eyes, kid.
why not get croatia to drop them a line XD XD
now he is embarassing
banno's avatarbannoUser is Offline Posts: 5,981Liked: 104 times in 82 postsJoined: August 2006Hall of Fame8 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 20:30
'banno' wrote at 20:19 on 06 Sep:

XD XD
dry thee eyes, kid.
why not get croatia to drop them a line XD XD
now he is embarassing

& that was before i saw croatias thread on blubbermad XD XD
him & pete have got it real bad, sad oinkers :)

the penny has dropped and the pigs are crying into there truffles
MaltonBladeUser is Offline Posts: 21Liked: 253 times in 135 postsJoined: April 2012Trialist2 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 21:24
'micklyons1hardbstd' wrote at 20:10 on 06 Sep:

Just some`s you grunters up. a massive fat man supporting a massive team, what a embarrassment you lot are.
kopowl2User is Offline Posts: 208Liked: 6 times in 6 postsJoined: January 2005Academy9 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 21:59
Still 5 points clear 2 games in hand...

MIND

THE

GAP

Oh wait a minute XD XD XD XD
Rotherhamowl10's avatarRotherhamowl10User is Offline Posts: 5,582Liked: 118 times in 93 postsJoined: October 2008Hall of Fame6 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 22:09

Wolverhapton makes Rotherham look like abu dhabi...what a sh!t hole !

As for Tango, cant fault the guy for his dedication and passion. He will travel everywhere to watch the owls, no matter how far or on what day. I really cant criticise the bloke for his loyalty, if you want to question it chiefblade then I'm sure he will meet up for a pint in Wolverhampton with you and discuss his second love.

He could always lower his self to make a film about his football club winning an imaginary cup...XD XD
quixOWLUser is Offline Posts: 975Joined: September 2009International5 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 22:11
'MaltonBlade' wrote at 21:24 on 06 Sep:

Just some`s you grunters up. a massive fat man supporting a massive team, what a embarrassment you lot are.

When you said Massive Fatman I thought you meant your fu(kin obese chairman, Carpet Man.
You really have to calm down and stop being so jealous of us.
Who gives a flying fu(k who he supported before.
Anyway...I thought you lot had boycotted the Star along with everything else that mentions us :D
MaltonBladeUser is Offline Posts: 21Liked: 253 times in 135 postsJoined: April 2012Trialist2 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 22:39
'quixOWL' wrote at 22:11 on 06 Sep:

When you said Massive Fatman I thought you meant your fu(kin obese chairman, Carpet Man.
You really have to calm down and stop being so jealous of us.
Who gives a flying fu(k who he supported before.
Anyway...I thought you lot had boycotted the Star along with everything else that mentions us :D
Jealous never, i never buy the star don`t get it round hear.
quixOWLUser is Offline Posts: 975Joined: September 2009International5 year member
Posted 06 Sep 2012 22:47
So we've got a fan from Malton criticising a fan from Wolverhampton for supporting a Sheffield team.
Bit ironic that.

"but I was born in Sheffield, I've always supported suenited"...course you have

You used to support L**ds didn't you?
aussieowl's avataraussieowlUser is Offline Posts: 5,741Liked: 343 times in 230 postsJoined: January 2005Hall of Fame9 year member
Posted 07 Sep 2012 00:44
Slow news day for them to feature Tango...I don't think anyone really cares that much, I sat very close to Tango at a night match on my last trip home & it was fkn freezing, his body was purple, he's pretty annoying to be honest...still he gets out & supports the team so can't be all bad ;)
BARMYARMY2010User is Offline Posts: 570Liked: 4 times in 4 postsJoined: March 2010Reserves4 year member
Posted 07 Sep 2012 07:57
For a set of fans that reckon they don't read the star,because of their made up c rap bias,they sure do know whats in it,and have multiple replies about an article in it,bless em !
awayowlUser is Offline Posts: 4,321Liked: 40 times in 37 postsJoined: October 2006Hall of Fame8 year member
Posted 07 Sep 2012 09:51

best change your user name mate, did you not know Croata blade says all blades are from sheffiled and live in sheffield and ...yawn, sorry bout that, but not looking good for you.
Posted 07 Sep 2012 09:55
'BARMYARMY2010' wrote at 07:57 on 07 Sep:
For a set of fans that reckon they don't read the star,because of their made up c rap bias,they sure do know whats in it,and have multiple replies about an article in it,bless em !

Looking at the spelling I dont think they read the star as they think its in a foreign language,;D
SouthLondonBladeUser is Offline Posts: 30Liked: 19 times in 13 postsJoined: August 2012Trialist2 year member
Posted 07 Sep 2012 10:23
First reply and what is it about? ...fuuking attendances.
Posted 07 Sep 2012 14:30
'SouthLondonBlade' wrote at 10:23 on 07 Sep:

I remember when you lot used to go on about attendances & how you were the most loyal fans in the game...

XD XD XD XD
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
M
U
P
P
E
T
S
Rotherhamowl10's avatarRotherhamowl10User is Offline Posts: 5,582Liked: 118 times in 93 postsJoined: October 2008Hall of Fame6 year member
Posted 07 Sep 2012 15:55
'banno' wrote at 14:30 on 07 Sep:

I remember when you lot used to go on about attendances & how you were the most loyal fans in the game...

XD XD XD XD
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
M
U
P
P
E
T
S

They still are according to some on pigsmad. They think because they haven't won a trophy for so many years and bottled play-off final after play-off final, that some how makes them the loyalist fans in the country XD XD

Its up there with Croatia's spout of 'all blades from Sheffield', despite the endless Rotherham blades I bump into everyday >;)

As for the attendance debate, its a topic that blades fans now stay well clear of. They got their hopes up abit last season that they might average more than us away, but them hopes quickly crashed and burned.

I loved the 8k attendance thread on bluntsmad with endless replies of 'who cares' XD XD ...A much changed tune from many who couldn't wait to jump on a poor turn out at Hillsborough !
micklyons1hardbstdUser is Offline Posts: 648Liked: 139 times in 108 postsJoined: August 2012First Team2 year member
Posted 07 Sep 2012 16:13
;D My apologies mucker...what do you want to talk about...championship football...ambitious chairman...LEGENDARY scouse managers ...bitter and jealous rival fans that disappear for months, only to come on here when we lose a game XD up to you chief?
kopowl2User is Offline Posts: 208Liked: 6 times in 6 postsJoined: January 2005Academy9 year member
Posted 08 Sep 2012 08:59

Mardy bum, just cos we not talking about the best dressed awards

XD XD XD XD
braggyowlUser is Offline Posts: 6,771Liked: 228 times in 190 postsJoined: January 2009Hall of Fame5 year member
Posted 08 Sep 2012 14:35
Met tango a couple of times last season at the away games...Thoroughly nice bloke and always finds time to have a word with the kids.

Nowt wrong with him at all.

There's nothing he doesn't know about wednesday and follows the club through thick and thin...Anyone who hasn't met him shouldn't pull him down tbh...He really is a top bloke. :)
braggyowlUser is Offline Posts: 6,771Liked: 228 times in 190 postsJoined: January 2009Hall of Fame5 year member
Posted 08 Sep 2012 14:40
'chiefblade' wrote at 20:01 on 06 Sep:
fuuckin joke club

Yeah...The same fuuckin joke club that had a big fat p!ss on your club at the end of last season...

Then you had yet another chance in yet another PO final and guess what...You blew it again! XD XD

But yeah...We're the joke club...NOT...B)
OwlerUser is Offline Posts: 947Liked: 35 times in 32 postsJoined: May 2010International4 year member
Posted 08 Sep 2012 22:35

Stuttering Sam the blade who's always on football heaven was once a regular on kop at hillsborough but jumped on Utd bandwagon when they reached premier league.

I suppose we should expect him back any day now.
Who's online
1 users currently online across all Footymad forums plus 597 guests viewing at 03:20 hrs. on Monday 22 December 2014 champagneblade (3 minutes).
Sheff. Wed. forum statistics
  • Total registered users:6,210
  • Newest user (date):Mr Grunty (Today)
  • Total club posts:279,869
  • Top poster (count):helmut_rooster (9,575)
Post League Table for Sheff. Wed.
Pos User Posts
1 helmut_rooster 9,575
2 superowl3 9,136
3 s13owl 7,021
4 braggyowl 6,771
5 owlsaboutthat 6,547
6 banno 5,981
7 boob 5,821
8 aussieowl 5,741
9 rotherhamowl10 5,582
10 awayowl 4,321