PLYMOUTH ARGYLE FC FORUM

You are not logged in (viewing only)
Attention Plymouth Argyle fans
✔ Great Odds, Live Streaming, Cash Out! Deposit at least £10, get a 100% bonus up to £30!
Posted Tuesday 22nd Feb 2011 08:22

re: re: re: re: re: re: Best wishes from a Pompey fan !!

Make that a bunch of Pompey fans.

Good luck guys

Posted Tuesday 22nd Feb 2011 09:35

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Best wishes from a Pompey fan !!

and another pompey fan...have some very fond memories of your town...my best wishes for a speedy outcome..you don,t deserve this as we didn,t..keep the faith as we did..good luck to your club.xxxx

Posted Wednesday 23rd Feb 2011 23:21

Yeah, we know what it feels like at Pompey so good luck! :blue:

Posted Sunday 27th Feb 2011 12:13

Moving in a more northerly direction, good luck from Carlisle. We too know what it's like to be in the clart, plus we still owe you one for letting Sir Jimmy bang THAT goal in in '99 to keep us both in the league and in business. If that hadn't gone in we'd likely be piddling about in non-league now.

Posted Monday 28th Feb 2011 14:42

The very best of luck, from The Millers who have also been in the sh it in recent years, so we know exactly what you lot as fans must be going through!
You'll come through this, of that I am sure! :)

Posted Wednesday 2nd Mar 2011 19:14

Best of luck, as a Pompey fan I know what you're going through and wouldn't even wish it on Southampton. Since the introduction of super-efficient business plans, trendy accountancy and surrealistic ambition, football is dying from a thousand cuts. I really fear for you though as in addition you have the Ridsdale factor to cope with, the man with the midas touch in reverse and an ego the size of a planet and a wasteland of ruined clubs and broken dreams in his wake.

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE FC FORUM STATISTICS
  • Total registered users: 257
  • Top poster: (0)

POST LEAGUE TABLE FOR PLYMOUTH ARGYLE FC
pos user posts