+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: St Johnstone results and the final table

St Johnstone results and the final table

A pity that the team did not deliver the win that most of us predicted but congratulations to texacocup for topping our table at the end of the campaign. A repeat of his triumph in 2016/17 - I'll be in touch with a wee prize.

Thanks to all who took part and for putting up with my (at times) random arithmetic.

If you're up for it we'll go again next season.

Name:  45.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  33.9 KB

http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/feat...eague-section/
    Last edited by jwok; 20-05-2024 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks jwok for all your time and effort in running the prediction league. Hope you have a great summer and close season. I look forward to defending my title 😂😂 Best wishes to everyone until next season

well done texaco cup, keep up the good work jwok have a good summer guys. CMYW

Belated congratulations to TC for winning this season’s Prediction League. Posted an early, impressive lead and saw off the competition - could you please tell our team how to do that? And a big “thank you” to JWOK for all the hard work that goes into running the competition- it’s great fun!

Let’s hope next season is a bit better than this one, although a lot of our play going forward was good to watch. More of that and less of the poor defending would be much appreciated!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)