+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Friendlies

Friendlies

Nantwich Town already confirmed for Sunday 19 July 2pm KO.

Also heard we could have a Championship side away as well.

re: Friendlies

Kidsgrove Athletic also confirmed for Wednesday 22nd July.

Monday 3 August away at Kirby Muxloe to mark the opening of their new stand.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust
    I am 'over the moon' about this one. My local non-league club; just finished their best ever season (Premier Div. Midland Football league) with virtually no money; and a club that runs kids and youth teams as well as fully-functioning reserve side.
    If the Alex are away at somewhere outlandish, I will always prop up the fence with a few mates at Kirby Muxloe.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    I am 'over the moon' about this one. My local non-league club; just finished their best ever season (Premier Div. Midland Football league) with virtually no money; and a club that runs kids and youth teams as well as fully-functioning reserve side.
    If the Alex are away at somewhere outlandish, I will always prop up the fence with a few mates at Kirby Muxloe.[/quote]

And what will the people of Quorn think of you AL? Turncoat springs to mind.