+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taylor injured?

Taylor injured?

Brown in his place plays like it's a practise game.

We had 2 who could play left back on the bench, why play Fisher on the wrong side & Kelly at right back who was at fault for both there goals.

Millertop, Odemwingie your being abit harsh. He's not comfortable challenging in the air, it weren't as bad as tackle on Halford. There player still played on, Halford didn't.

Vaulks & Forde that's best I've seen them play. Let's hope they've turned the corner.

Halford, hope he's not out to long he's better than Adeyemi who looks like he's playing with an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Brown in his place plays like it's a practise game.

We had 2 who could play left back on the bench, why play Fisher on the wrong side & Kelly at right back who was at fault for both there goals.

Millertop, Odemwingie your being abit harsh. He's not comfortable challenging in the air, it weren't as bad as tackle on Halford. There player still played on, Halford didn't.

Vaulks & Forde that's best I've seen them play. Let's hope they've turned the corner.

Halford, hope he's not out to long he's better than Adeyemi who looks like he's playing with an injury.
    Odemwingie deliberately elbowed the player.
    I won't miss Halford.

Yes I think Taylor is still recovering from an injury.
    Good to see Forde on pitch, like to see more of him
    Vaulks MOTM for me

No sympathy for Camp, too slow coming for the ball and also put our player at risk.
    Good to see Price get in net who looked comfortable