+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot labour will get in

Ot labour will get in

Then everything will go tits up

To be fair. Everything HAS gone tits up already.

More t!ts up than now?

We can't invest in NHS we were left with a defecit.
    We can't help with boats coming in so we will help them

We can't keep triple lock too expensive.
    And on and on.

A more even distribution of wealth would make a difference.
    I recently googled how much each person in the world would get if the world's wealth was divided up equally. I think the answer is about £35k. I know there is a lot of people on this planet but it's mind boggling how much the super rich must really have.
    A question on the chase earlier was about the divorce settlement for the former wife of Jeff Bezoz. £35 billion it was. Now that does blow the mind

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    I recently googled how much each person in the world would get if the world's wealth was divided up equally. I think the answer is about £35k. I know there is a lot of people on this planet but it's mind boggling how much the super rich must really have.
    A question on the chase earlier was about the divorce settlement for the former wife of Jeff Bezoz. £35 billion it was. Now that does blow the mind
    Nowt to do with us .

You use Amazon,you support him.

Farage will pinch as many votes from Labour as he does from Conservatives. If proportional representation existed Reform would have a huge impact and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    ok what happens then? So we distribute the wealth of the world equally, what happens the day after? The month after the year after?
    person a spends their £35k on Person B car, Now person A has nothing and person B has £70k now what? There are no easy answers and yes the wealth of the 1% (the 0.1% is even more frightening) is bad for humanity.

As for labour they are all puppets to the same masters. Keir Starmer is a real risk to UK sovereignty his support for globalism makes Tony Blair look like a nationalist, we should be very worried about him personally whatever our political leanings. I think it is time to push back against the two colour Uniparty model, and how an individual does that is up to them, vote for Liberal, Reform or Independent we have to try and do something the current situation is not good for us as a nation, in my opinion.

Frightening isn't it?

When the leader of the opposition prefers Davos to The Houses of Parliament as a place to do business. With the ability of doing deals behind closed doors and with no public records.

It's the same with France, Canada and any other country run by the globalists!

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast