+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Brentford v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Brentford v The Millers

Up until recently I thought we'd done well against Brentford. I certainly remember the crucial game when we needed a positive result to beat them to get automatic promotion.

It was a time when one Miller got some stick for being a good player and you don't need Shirlock Holmes to tell you who that was. Now with the increasing vulgar use of social media people don't have to go to the match to abuse players. This new breed of supporters or keyboard worriors have forced all clubs to cut their social media postings this weekend! There be nothing coming from the club neither from Paul Davis who has joined forces and is doing a media black out0. I'd like to thank all of those abusing dîck heads for forcing the clubs into having to make this stance and denying every good, genuine football fan to miss out!

Alan Lee I remember now! He got the ball in the dying minuts of the game and charged forward to strike the ball home. I was in shock if I'm hones! I didn't know what to do so I jumped up and down trying to lose my voice for a bit with everyone else.
    We weren't supposed to do that that season. We weren't supposed to have done it last season! Get promotion that is but for Rotherham United are like either high or low! We don't finish outside the top 4 whether we survive or get promoted! We're bloody good at it! This year will be no different!

Is Alan Lee still available for selection? Please, let someone stick the ball in the Brentord goal in the last minute to seal a win!

Please let us have good officials that know the difference between dangerous play for both sides and please let it be only Brenford Players that get sent off!

We can do this you know! We really still can but we need all the stars aligned and some luck to be on our side!

We can still do this!

Enjoy the match Boys and Girls!

Good luck Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Up until recently I thought we'd done well against Brentford. I certainly remember the crucial game when we needed a positive result to beat them to get automatic promotion.

It was a time when one Miller got some stick for being a good player and you don't need Shirlock Holmes to tell you who that was. Now with the increasing vulgar use of social media people don't have to go to the match to abuse players. This new breed of supporters or keyboard worriors have forced all clubs to cut their social media postings this weekend! There be nothing coming from the club neither from Paul Davis who has joined forces and is doing a media black out0. I'd like to thank all of those abusing dîck heads for forcing the clubs into having to make this stance and denying every good, genuine football fan to miss out!

Alan Lee I remember now! He got the ball in the dying minuts of the game and charged forward to strike the ball home. I was in shock if I'm hones! I didn't know what to do so I jumped up and down trying to lose my voice for a bit with everyone else.
    We weren't supposed to do that that season. We weren't supposed to have done it last season! Get promotion that is but for Rotherham United are like either high or low! We don't finish outside the top 4 whether we survive or get promoted! We're bloody good at it! This year will be no different!

Is Alan Lee still available for selection? Please, let someone stick the ball in the Brentord goal in the last minute to seal a win!

Please let us have good officials that know the difference between dangerous play for both sides and please let it be only Brenford Players that get sent off!

We can do this you know! We really still can but we need all the stars aligned and some luck to be on our side!

We can still do this!
    Yes we can Frog!!!!!!! Cmon you Reds

Blackman; Harding, Ihiekwe, Wood (C), A.MacDonald, Giles; Lindsay, Wing, Wiles; Ogbene, Smith.

SUBS | Vickers, Olosunde, Clarke, S.MacDonald, Barlaser, Sadlier, Jozefzoon, Hirst, Ladapo.

Didn’t expect Ogbene in the 10 spot

I'm happy with that.Come on Millers.

I’m having a punt on Wing to score

Brentford making 5 changes gives us a great chance.

By the way! I've just got my wedding ring back after a long time! I'ts a good sign!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast