+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea / @rsenal

Chelsea / @rsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yT22q_BbsaM

What a lovely couple - view external link

re: Chelsea / @rsenal

I have noticed Arsen Venga the man who is blind as a bat when viewing from the touch line see everything today about the Chelsea/Arsenal game, lambasting Costa with all his dirty antics, strange that eh ?

To be honest Alto, Costa was a disgrace and he should have been sent off as well today. Is that what Costa is all about, just forget about football and simply try to wind the opposition up and get them sent off eh ?

Costa?? Starbucks is more my cup of tea!

What an entertaining game with the best team winning

Totally agree Acido, Costa is/was a disgrace, along with a lot of these so called elite professionals cheating each other week in week out with inadequate (I know its a hard job) Referee's and so called assistants all the while the FA doing sweet FA about it.

I have always said "our" game has been turned into a circus for many a year in every aspect of it, I feel sorry for the young just beginning to take up watching football, in my day (late 60's/70's) you could pick many a role model, yes you had a handful of out and out nutters but today its been turned on its head with only a handful of role models to choose from with the rest just arrogant over paid cheating mercenaries believing that they are some sort of god, it really does sicken me Acido.