+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/R:- Inter team rivalry.

O/R:- Inter team rivalry.

I notice that your defence has recently challenged the forwards to score more goals with deliberate fly kicking at crucial times leading to disaster.

Or is it a case of the defence seeing double because theres Watneys keg bitter on tap in the dressing room.? I also see that the forwards could not pull it round.

I have good memories of County, firstly of your wives, and of Greg Taylors looping, slow motion header for Cambridge that sent you down.

Lynn of Arnold i have special memories of in the city centre, ot was so good i nearly missed the kick off. Yes i am an upper class toff and a cad. Getting back to defending, it would be good to remove beer, whisky, weed or whatever from the dressing room.

Cambridge Cambridge ra ra ra.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 14-12-2023 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Added Off-Rocker prefix to title

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I notice that your defence has recently challenged the forwards to score more goals with deliberate fly kicking at crucial times leading to disaster.

Or is it a case of the defence seeing double because theres Watneys keg bitter on tap in the dressing room.? I also see that the forwards could not pull it round.

I have good memories of County, firstly of your wives, and of Greg Taylors looping, slow motion header for Cambridge that sent you down.

Lynn of Arnold i have special memories of in the city centre, ot was so good i nearly missed the kick off. Yes i am an upper class toff and a cad. Getting back to defending, it would be good to remove beer, whisky, weed or whatever from the dressing room.

If you're going to Troll, at least make it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    If you're going to Troll, at least make it funny.
    And understandable

Long time no see..! You have been missed...xx

do you write O/R in a title when you post while drunk and miss the T?

Or is it a thing?

😂 welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    do you write O/R in a title when you post while drunk and miss the T?

Or is it a thing?
    See Swale's edit on post #1.

OR - that made me laugh, cheers Swale!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    OR - that made me laugh, cheers Swale!

Thankyou Pedro and Pie, the seasons greetings to you. Looking at your numbers reading the posts, its unbelievable, there is a bounce from disaster to re birth like Oldham, they have tripled their gates. I dont know where the church of england ends, and Notts Co begins.

As there is a wall here to scrawl on, i might as well.

I see that your non league days are behind you and that the ownership and management issues are resolved, certainly those people did have an ape for a grandfather, or was it an ass?

I hope you have up graded your ancestry, crows are recommended. To carry on the religious theme it seems the last rites are not needed, for the time being anyway, and that a deity is in your corner, and it was needed.

Do your defenders take to the pitch with a glass of port in their hands and a cigar in their mouths? If this is the case then its surprising no complaint has been made to the FA by the opposition, maybe some of their players were also culpable.

Godd morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast