+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ajayi

Ajayi

Against Boro, Ajayi played for 90 minutes, had 60 touches, completed 79% of his 38 passes, blocked one shot, made five clearances, had six tackles and made one interception. The Nigerian international has picked up from where he left off last season, forcing his way into the starting eleven on merit and becoming un-droppable.

Really pleased for Ajayi, he's a strong athlete and alongside O'shea they made a solid pairing. Lets hope he can keep it up now.

That's always the problem with Semi, if he can keep it UP.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Against Boro, Ajayi played for 90 minutes, had 60 touches, completed 79% of his 38 passes, blocked one shot, made five clearances, had six tackles and made one interception. The Nigerian international has picked up from where he left off last season, forcing his way into the starting eleven on merit and becoming un-droppable.

Really pleased for Ajayi, he's a strong athlete and alongside O'shea they made a solid pairing. Lets hope he can keep it up now.

Both were excellent yesterday! Furlong and Townsend though we’re crap!

I honestly don’t think centre back is the issue. The full backs and the centre mids are poor and make mistakes, along with not knowing where to position themselves.

I find it hard to believe there isn’t a kid that can do better than Furlong. I’ve never seen a player with less composure with his level of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    i honestly don’t think centre back is the issue. The full backs and the centre mids are poor and make mistakes, along with not knowing where to position themselves.

I find it hard to believe there isn’t a kid that can do better than furlong. I’ve never seen a player with less composure with his level of experience.
    tgh?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    tgh?

Many were saying the same at the match - TGH for Furlong! Don’t think Bruce rates him but does not surprise me when he rates Grant up front - Phillips and Livermore! Won’t be long before Reach plays!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Many were saying the same at the match - TGH for Furlong! Don’t think Bruce rates him but does not surprise me when he rates Grant up front - Phillips and Livermore! Won’t be long before Reach plays!
    I actually think Reach is a decent back up because of his versatility.

He can play anywhere down the left hand side and in midfield. We need 7 subs, 5 can come on. I think he's fine as a back up player.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    I honestly don’t think centre back is the issue. The full backs and the centre mids are poor and make mistakes, along with not knowing where to position themselves.

I find it hard to believe there isn’t a kid that can do better than Furlong. I’ve never seen a player with less composure with his level of experience.
    Agree with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Bilic played two academy players ahead of him. Ferguson and O’Shea. I’d rather TGH there but Ingram also can’t be any worse.

He’s more of a liability than anyone in the team IMO. Gave the ball away for their goal and in the last minute where they launched a last attack. Giles had him on toast all game.

You can tolerate the odd mistake but when it comes from inability, he won’t cut the errors out.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I actually think Reach is a decent back up because of his versatility.

He can play anywhere down the left hand side and in midfield. We need 7 subs, 5 can come on. I think he's fine as a back up player.

Reach is versatile but sadly consistently poor or non existent - bit like Livermore and Phillips! Swift and Wallace made the huge difference yesterday and Okay must start sooner rather than later. Dike seems to want it for me but Grant is like Robinson - no desire or heart!

TGH would be better than Furlong!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)