+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Men Who Play with Funny Shaped Balls

Men Who Play with Funny Shaped Balls

Absolutely brilliant game tonight Ireland v The All Blacks. Brilliant. The luck of the Irish runs out and the All Blacks, perhaps unexpectedly do the job. Great game and well done both teams. Brilliant exciting sport.

I agree even if the rules have changed massively since I played as youth. Such commitment and not for the faint hearted. The England I have seen recently would have been obliterated by either side.

Egg chasers😂😂

There’s much that footballers can learn from those who play with the oval ball. Firstly, respect for officials and secondly, respect for each other. My second statement refers to feigning injury and trying to get opponents red or yellow carded. Virtually after every tackle they scream like babies and act as if they’ve been shot. Absolutely no need for it.

I'm a Rugby League man myself , long suffering Wakefield Trinity fan of well over fourty years .

However I can watch top class international RU and last night was an absorbing contest , one if not the best game of RU I've seen .

The 80 minutes flew by , shame they had to be a loser but you can never ever write off The All Blacks .

I thought at the time Ireland should have kicked for goal instead of going for the try deep in NZ territory , by my estimations they left 9 points out there , even 6 would have got them home and dry .

Big mistake in my opinion .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)