+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/t anybody changed their mind regarding Brexit and....

O/t anybody changed their mind regarding Brexit and....

voted for a party who reflects their change of heart at the polls today?

Not sure why CAM deleted this thread the other day so i thought I would try again.

I voted Labour today.

I deleted it because I thought one Brexit thread was enough but I'll leave it this time to see if anyone has any interest in posting on this one rather than the other long running one.

Yes and yes. My original vote to Leave has achieved its purpose of destroying the two party system. No point in destroying the economy as well. I made this very point in last week's sermon: "Were the problems of Brexit prefigured in the Synoptic Gospels?" It went down rather well, I think.

No iv not changed my mind at all I voted brexit party

Nope not changed my mind politicians are a bunch of lying self absorbed greedy ****s.
    In essence a group of rich people pretending to care about less fortunate people.
    Never voted never will.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Yes and yes. My original vote to Leave has achieved its purpose of destroying the two party system. No point in destroying the economy as well. I made this very point in last week's sermon: "Were the problems of Brexit prefigured in the Synoptic Gospels?" It went down rather well, I think.
    I was interviewed a four years ago for a EU rag for the french. The question was asked about Brixit and I simply said that it was a political exercise. I've been asked since by the same guy just after the vote happened and I said that it wouldn't be allowed to happen.

Whether we get out or not there's big trouble brewing in the EU.

Immigration is a major factor in many of the EU countries and the problem isn't being tackled.

Add to this the strong chance that the Italian banking system will collapse and all member states will feel the backlash.

So if we decide to stay on the good ship EU we might find ourselves shackled to the anchor when the ship sinks.

I don’t like the idea of the Eu trying to mimic the USA style but with an unelected leader

Immigration I’m not bothered about but it’s the lack of security of freedom of movement that I can’t accept

Next is the unwillingness to change lots are claiming it’s better to change it within and I would agree with them but tusk and junkie saying no change, steels my resolve.

Personally I think before we think about rejoining the Eu we need to sort our own system out.

Ironically change uk are trying to get a second referendum saying the people may have changed their mind but these same people who were elected under a different party won’t trigger a by election in case the people in their own constituency have changed there mind.