+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frank talking

Frank talking

to Alan today, according to Nixon, looks like he's in pole position if he wants the job.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    to Alan today, according to Nixon, looks like he's in pole position if he wants the job.
    Best option from those now being mentioned, probably has more pulling power than parker, and moyes not looking likely.

Been looking closely at Frank's managerial record, it's nowhere near as bad as some have been claiming, nowhere fecking near. He'll do for me, sign him on.

Been looking closely at Frank's managerial record, it's nowhere near as bad as some have been claiming, nowhere fecking near. He'll do for me, sign him on.
    Some people read stuff on social media and believe it.... He ticks a lot of boxes for our club at the moment

I have a bad feeling in my water about this.

Trust my pee, this will not turn out well for either Frank or us.

Nightmare for any chairman to pick the right man, lot of it purely down to luck these days

I will support whoever Pace selects like I did Kompany, until I could see that the wheels were coming off.

This time AP. I don't want to hear anything about a ridiculous 5 years project for the next manager, leave the BS in the bog

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have a bad feeling in my water about this.

Trust my pee, this will not turn out well for either Frank or us.
    Me and Pete have far more idea than what dribbles out of your knob-end mon ami. Trust us on this, Frank's your man.

Me and Pete have far more idea than what dribbles out of your knob-end mon ami. Trust us on this, Frank's your man.
    So the smelly yellow discharge and white creamy stuff holds no interest for you then mon ami?

Reports starting to surface that we have offered him the job

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Nightmare for any chairman to pick the right man, lot of it purely down to luck these days

I will support whoever Pace selects like I did Kompany, until I could see that the wheels were coming off.

This time AP. I don't want to hear anything about a ridiculous 5 years project for the next manager, leave the BS in the bog
    AP genuinely believed that there was a 5 year plan with VK at the managerial helm. He is furious with VK. Apparently. He went against wiser counsel and gave VK what he asked for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)