+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Farty garty in tailand apparently.

Farty garty in tailand apparently.

According to bbc website our well trusted,well respected,chairman is in talks with dodgy slit eyed gents called sensibles like,pongsham and even more stupiders I cant remember[sozzled ]This to me doesn't sound good.Come on klassers mate[campo]get the article pasted.I don't know how the frigg to do that.

re: Farty garty in tailand apparently.

It looks like the deal is done whatsmore!

This group tried to buy reading but the bid failed.Been trying online for ages trying to find out why the bid failed,ive been trying to get an insight to just who are these individuals who are trying to buy our famous old club. :/ :/ :/

Bolton chairman Phil Gartside has flown to Thailand to discuss a potential takeover from two groups - TEC-Tero and Siam Sport Syndiate.

Reports last week suggested the two companies were ready to hold talks with the Wanderers hierarchy, with a view to making a £40million offer to purchase the club from current owner Eddie Davies.

While admitting the club is open to investment, Gartside had previously rubbished speculation linking the club with a sale to Thai groups, but, speaking ahead of Tuesday's game against Cardiff City, first-team manager Neil Lennon revealed the chairman had indeed jetted out for talks with BEC-Tero managing director, Bryan Marcar.

"I don't know about selling the club, but I know Phil Gartside is in Thailand to discuss a proposition from some Thai businessmen," Lennon told The Bolton News.

"I've no idea what the ins and outs of it are - I'll know more when Phil comes back.

"I'll sit down with Phil and discuss what the situation is. I have not spoken to Phil

On Friday's Hawksbee and Jacobs programme on Talksport they had a 15 minute item which they said would be of special interest to Bolton fans. Turned out to be an interview with Peter Wythe,ex Aston Villa and England striker who has spent the last 20 years or so in Thai football,including a 5 year spell in charge of the national team. He had nothing but good things to say about the chairmen of the 2 Thai companies who are involved in the takeover,saying that they were fanatical fans of English football who were desperate to get involved in the game over here. Says he has known these guys really well for years and that he is sure their intentions are honourable and not motivated by pertsonal financial gain. May be a crock of sh1t but Wythe feels we've nothing to fear if the takeover does go ahead. He also said there was no chance we would be importing Thai players, said they just weren't up to it and would never get work permits over here.PFA would also step in to prevent this if situati

decent center forward he was

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)