The FA Cup always delivers a banana skin.....I did warn you!

The final games of this evening have been played. It was expected that there would be some fairly high scores as 'some' games were indeed bankers and it turned out to be right. Let's take a look at what finally happened with the scores but more importantly our predictions.

No shows: Oops! We had XXXX, XXXX and xxxx who didn't post this weekend. Just a blip I hope.

Weekly winner(s): Up down, up down, but finally there was only one winner. xxxx, xxxxx, xxxxxx and xxxx all dibbed in with a score of 10 points but forget that. Next it was xxxxx with 11 but still not good enough. Up step xxxxxx and xxxxx with 12 but we have to move on again until xxxxx bombs in with a great 13 points so, with his extra 5 points makes a great score of 18 points. Well done indeed.

Predict a Score: Final score was AFC Wimbledon 1 v 3 Ipswich...this one hurt but I love him posting so don't bare him a grudge. No fewer than six of you got this one right, I'll save the worst til last. xxxx, xxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx (again, what a weekend pal) and finally xxxxx and this pulled him out of the mire as he had an average score on predicting. Well done to all as you bag an extra 6 points due to a triple rollover.

Jokers played: None but maybe this was the weekend, and now having seen some high scores, we wished we'd have played our second on?

Wooden Spoon(s): Bit amazed at the low score as so many were high ones. xxxxx was picking this up until the unlucky recipient finally laid claim to it. Maybe it was the FA Cup and he was going for the potential 'banana' skin results? Anyway, it's all yours xxxxx with your score of 3 points pal.

The table looks a lot different tonight with a lot scoring well and the triple roll over of the predict a score coming into play. Firstly, congratulations to xxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx for breaking through the 200 points barrier! There are a few that might also manage this next weekend.

Check it all out now.....