+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We have a lot to thank scotland for

We have a lot to thank scotland for

After being humbled in the world cup it's obvious to see that England are falling behind most of the other Countries who went to the world cup.

But whilst scotland have a football team we will never be bottom of the pile.

I salute the little wee willies for that

re: We have a lot to thank scotland for

Quote Originally Posted by lescand
    After being humbled in the world cup it's obvious to see that England are falling behind most of the other Countries who went to the world cup.

But whilst scotland have a football team we will never be bottom of the pile.

I salute the little wee willies for that

I take it your Spanish? As the only other time I've heard your wee insult was in a bar in Benidorm where I about got my head kicked in by some Englanders because they thought this Spanish Chris Evans look-a-like abusing them was a fellow Scot.

Was it the ginger hair?...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    Was it the ginger hair?...

He was the spitting image of Evans and he was abusing England fans in Manuel out of Fawlty Towers english, the Englanders told me to get my mate out of the pub, luckily an english woman who spoke spanish managed to cool things down.