+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Should grown men cry.....

Should grown men cry.....

....at football matches. At the end of the game yesterday i realised I had a tear rolling down my cheek i was so proud of the lads. Soft bugger i am. Well either that was the reason or our lass giving me a kick in the nadgers for singing the semi song.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-02-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ....at football matches. At the end of the game yesterday i realised I had a tear rolling down my cheek i was so proud of the lads. Soft bugger i am. Well either that was the reason or our lass giving me a kick in the nadgers for singing the semi song.
    😄😄 nice one Roly.

Actually emotion can be expressed in many forms. You may have been dealing with issues of late and this was a happy issue that poured out your emotions of pride for what you witnessed. Good on you fella.

I could cry at anything of late. It’s just just the way I’m feeling and I’m not ashamed to say this.

UTM!

perhaps it shows that you care about the Millers and other important things in your life - far worse to appear to not care about anyone or anything

Indeed!

Thanks for your kind thoughts lads but I am a very happy bunny at the moment. I think it's just shear pride after last season's horrors. Being part of that yesterday is like a million quid to me.

Hope you are ok by the way Brin. That win would certainly cheer any miller up.

Thanks for your kind thoughts lads but I am a very happy bunny at the moment. I think it's just shear pride after last season's horrors. Being part of that yesterday is like a million quid to me.

Aye, last season's horror show was beyond tears - more in the realm of disbelief at the whole circus.....makes the good times even better