+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New contract for Macca?

New contract for Macca?

Twitter seems abuzz about an announcement for Macca, doubt they'd hype up selling him so must be a new contract?

This was the weird? post if anyone missed it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1688614585899565056

Unless i'm missing something it's great news. I don't think Macca has had anything like the service he thrives on for a while, but he's still busted a gut to make the best of what he's had. If we can manage to put enough balls in the box I'm convinced he'll get on the end of more than any other forward we might sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Unless i'm missing something it's great news. I don't think Macca has had anything like the service he thrives on for a while, but he's still busted a gut to make the best of what he's had. If we can manage to put enough balls in the box I'm convinced he'll get on the end of more than any other forward we might sign.

It is great news. Protecting ourselves from having arguably our biggest asset stolen off us on the cheap. Wouldn’t be surprised if there is a release clause in this new contract, but one we are happy with.
    Great for him and us.

Fantastic news. I'm taking his comments on face value that he enjoys being at Notts and wants to stay, but even if there is an element of forcing other clubs to pay even more if they want to buy him somewhere down the line, it's still good business.

Hopefully we can also extend Cedwyn Scott's contract, because he's another a proven scorer who was only a handful of goals behind Macauley at Gateshead. The only reason he hasn't had more attention is because of Langstaff's extraordinary feats. Both of them are prize assets imho.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Fantastic news. I'm taking his comments on face value that he enjoys being at Notts and wants to stay, but even if there is an element of forcing other clubs to pay even more if they want to buy him somewhere down the line, it's still good business.

Hopefully we can also extend Cedwyn Scott's contract, because he's another a proven scorer who was only a handful of goals behind Macauley at Gateshead. The only reason he hasn't had more attention is because of Langstaff's extraordinary feats. Both of them are prize assets imho.
    Someone needs to tell LW that.. This will be Cedwyns final season.....

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

Add Bostock to that, I'd gladly give him a 2 year ext.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Someone needs to tell LW that.. This will be Cedwyns final season.....
    I bet it’s not.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I bet it’s not.
    I certainly hope so too. He is vastly underplayed, and in my opinion should start up front in every game with Macca...But what do i know..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast