+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 25-26: THE season

25-26: THE season

So Tony designates this as the centenary year. Is he still hoping for a Premier ending??
    Great move - I think he's gonna go for it and that's why we MUST go up.
    Asking for iconic pictures.. wish I'd taken one shot of Dave Watson's incredible acrobatics, or Graham Leggat's effortless 50 yard goal.. to help with our commemorative kit. But those kits were crap. Love the current outfit - with shirt collars when I first crept into Millmoor.
    Whatever comes... Up The Millers!

I do believe back in1925 we played in yellow and black. The original shirt being yellow with a black chevron. Watch out for next seasons 2nd strip being very similar

For a one season only I'd ditch red and go with black and yellow at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    I do believe back in1925 we played in yellow and black. The original shirt being yellow with a black chevron. Watch out for next seasons 2nd strip being very similar
    Still got my old 90's yellow/black kit, love those colours. While we're talking kits, I've got my two retro shirts now and they are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Two away kits I've always liked - a yellow and black kit - a replica of the 1925 most definitely

and the black and blue 'Inter Milan' away kit

didn't we also have a purple away kit at some point?

Anyone remember Donny's away kit from the 70s - yellow, brown, yellow - looked like ripe bananas

Red and white at home always, yellow and black away no problem.

I'd love us to wear gold and black for the centenary. Maybe in the fixture nearest the date in April that we were formed?
    A charity Town V County game after the season would be great. People paying to play, or ex-Millers making up the sides maybe?