+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rowe

Rowe

Has left Chesterfield

£10 well spent #curse

He’s done something pretty bad and I doubt it’s that vid of him threatening to bite someone’s nose off.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    He’s done something pretty bad and I doubt it’s that vid of him threatening to bite someone’s nose off.
    Depends who he was threatening. I think it’s a Chesterfield player or staff member. Based on nothing other than ‘I’ll see you inside there’

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Depends who he was threatening. I think it’s a Chesterfield player or staff member. Based on nothing other than ‘I’ll see you inside there’
    There’s nowhere enough in that for Chesterfield to get rid of him. I tend to think it was after playing his ex club Aldershot and only getting a 0-0, he left there on bad terms apparently, he was also fuming about Chesterfields pitch afterwards and he was suspended a couple of days after.

Some decent rumours going around about why he was sacked, but I can’t imagine it’ll be too long before he’s got another job. Probably in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Some decent rumours going around about why he was sacked, but I can’t imagine it’ll be too long before he’s got another job. Probably in the league.
    So are you going to elaborate or too scared of a law suit?!

Surely it is not the nose biting thing. I do admit that I am intrigued as to what has eventuated.

Just use the word 'Allegedly' BFP and you're covered.

I read somewhere that he *allegedly* tried to get it on with the club masseuse and when she rejected him he said that he was just testing her anyway so that he could trust her around the players….sounds bonkers I know but that’s just one of the rumours on social media. Dunno if that’s enough for a sacking though?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    So are you going to elaborate or too scared of a law suit?!

Surely it is not the nose biting thing. I do admit that I am intrigued as to what has eventuated.
    Haha yeah, can’t afford a libel lawyer!

Pretty much what Tsanho has said, but wiv some gangster sh!t thrown in. Bob’s Board is good on this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast