+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woots on his way to Florist

Woots on his way to Florist

According to the leading media moguls over at Cheaterfield fans forum we have agreed to sell Woots to Forest as we are in dire straights owing 21 million.
    On the plus side they've got loads of money and our travelling fans will generate more than enough cash to pay for the signing of Robert's.
    I think there is something in the water up there or maybe theres a new strain of covid that makes them deluded and obnoxious
    Let's hope a new vaccination or dose of reality brings them to their scenes!

They are idiots. It's wishful thinking on their part and I think they're getting abit worried that they're not further ahead of us. We are looking like we're building something really good at Notts whereas theirs is boom or bust and there's not much boom in football but alot of bust.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    They are idiots. It's wishful thinking on their part and I think they're getting abit worried that they're not further ahead of us. We are looking like we're building something really good at Notts whereas theirs is boom or bust and there's not much boom in football but alot of bust.
    I think we have ticked along nicely since the start of the season, & now we are ready to fire on all cylinders,. This is now the critical part of the season

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    According to the leading media moguls over at Cheaterfield fans forum we have agreed to sell Woots to Forest as we are in dire straights owing 21 million.
    On the plus side they've got loads of money and our travelling fans will generate more than enough cash to pay for the signing of Robert's.
    I think there is something in the water up there or maybe theres a new strain of covid that makes them deluded and obnoxious
    They are deflecting because it looks like they might lose their star forward Tshimanga

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    They are deflecting because it looks like they might lose their star forward Tshimanga
    To Forest.

Chesterfield fan's are hilarious. They don't realise that our debt is to the owners, their debt is to two local authorities that will push for admin/liquidation if they fail to pay that money back, money loaned to purchase the club. The fact that they went on a spending spree on money they haven't got yet instead of paying off that debt just screams house of cards to me.

For instance, they haven't been told how much their "insurance" will pay out and think the insurance company will pay out for gates now after their spending spree. Whereas the insurance company will point to the fact they were getting gates of 2-3000 before Covid and will most likely pay based on that

If they sell Tshimanga, they'll be spending most of the money they have on replacing him because no one will sell for cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Chesterfield fan's are hilarious. They don't realise that our debt is to the owners, their debt is to two local authorities that will push for admin/liquidation if they fail to pay that money back, money loaned to purchase the club. The fact that they went on a spending spree on money they haven't got yet instead of paying off that debt just screams house of cards to me.

For instance, they haven't been told how much their "insurance" will pay out and think the insurance company will pay out for gates now after their spending spree. Whereas the insurance company will point to the fact they were getting gates of 2-3000 before Covid and will most likely pay based on that

If they sell Tshimanga, they'll be spending most of the money they have on replacing him because no one will sell for cheap
    the thread on their board is insane, they assume we're "in bother" because players like Cal "are for sale" but don't seem to think they are if Tshimanga is being hawked around.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Apparently we are resorting to human sacrifice before each home game to ensure our survival, and IB has signed a formal contract( in blood of course) with the Prince of Darkness, to ensure promotion in exchange for his immortal soul.
    Last edited by Notsohumblepie; 06-01-2022 at 11:05 AM. Reason: lack of capitals

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Apparently we are resorting to human sacrifice before each home game to ensure our survival, and IB has signed a formal contract( in blood of course) with the Prince of Darkness, to ensure promotion in exchange for his immortal soul.
    Deffo true this. Just seen the Prince of Darkness in West Bridgford Asda.

Quote Originally Posted by deadyoyomagpie View Post
    Deffo true this. Just seen the Prince of Darkness in West Bridgford Asda.
    Hmm. Worth a look?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast