+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Coventry

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Coventry

Hey up Millers!

There's going to be an unusual amount of Coventrys ont pitch today! One in particular, the one that'll be in red and white will play a major part today. He impressed me in the first half on Tuesday night against Reading but was marked out of the game to cut out his influence on it. His simple play wasn't the same quality of Barlaser but you could see that he's capable of linking up the play through midfield.

There's got to be one of the forwards now that steps up to the plate and starts scoring and the wide men had better start crossing it earlier to cause these problems. It'll be interesting to see who starts along side Hugill.

I could go on but as our lass says all to often! Shut the front door!

Enjoy the match boys and girls!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!

Lets hope we keep the back door shut too ��

Will be watching from sunny Fuengirola.

Not as classy as Cleethorpes

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Lets hope we keep the back door shut too ��

Will be watching from sunny Fuengirola.

Not as classy as Cleethorpes
    Enjoy yourselves!

Bonjour Froglet and all.

Like you say, it's getting the goals from other forwards that's not working. It says something when our 3rd highest scorer on 4 goals is Woody!
    How long is it since he scored those goals? The other thing is how can the likes of Kelly and dare I say Eaves, score a goal or two if they can't get a decent run in the side? These two are BIG target men and should partner the likes of Hugill.

Just got to keep the likes of Viktor Gyökeres quiet!

TEAM v Coventry City | Johansson; Peltier, Hall, Humphreys, Bramall; Coventry, Rathbone (C), Odoffin; Ogbene, Hugill, Ferguson.

SUBS | Vickers, Wright, Hjelde, Fosu, Washington, Eaves, Kelly.

There's a couple of surprises for me.

Ogbene - I'd have liked Eaves instead up front

Ferguson - Fosu has been outstanding.

Been wrong thousands of times me

So Fosu on bench and Cheio playing plus no sign of Lindsay and Kioso. Bet they are pretty fed up. Cmon you reds!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    So Fosu on bench and Cheio playing plus no sign of Lindsay and Kioso. Bet they are pretty fed up. Cmon you reds!!
    There's a few players that woud have gotten in the side before. I feel for Lindsay but praise Odoffin for raising his game to get a shirt in front of him.

Hello Eddy

On another note Barlaser gets his first start for Boro.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Perhaps Kioso not fully match fit. Lindsay"s fall from favour is disappointing - not so long ago he would have been first name on my team sheet. Also Wood out of favour. I know the story but it's very sad. I wasn't as overwhelmed by the transfer window as most on here but I'm fully behind MT and, obviously, hope it all works out. I do fear it won't though.
    2 - 0 Coventry. Please prove me wrong

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast