+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Derby beat Bolton on sat....

If Derby beat Bolton on sat....

Bolton will be down. and Derby's position in the playoffs will be better.

One of Boltons players is Liam Trotter who used to play for the Lions but left for the Trotters, his parting words were "I.m going to a bigger and better run club" Really !!!!!

On their last game at Brentford he stuck his middle finger up at the fans and has been fined,

So Rams you know what to do.

re: If Derby beat Bolton on sat....

I cannot stand little sh1ts like that claw, its the attitude than makes you want to hit them again and again and again

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I cannot stand little sh1ts like that claw, its the attitude than makes you want to hit them again and again and again

Claws quite a good chap I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale

Claws quite a good chap I thought! [/quote]

He certainly is have you not read his book? Will be just up your street Swaledale..

Very funny Swaledale, but Alfies right I do have a book out,lots of subterfuge, hot but erotic totty and based on fact, Rammy bought it and gave it a good review so can't be bad.

Take a look on Amazon, it is "A piece of the Action" by Graham Price, I used to be in the Marines.

it'll be a m****cle

Quote Originally Posted by claw84

Very funny Swaledale, but Alfies right I do have a book out,lots of subterfuge, hot but erotic totty and based on fact, Rammy bought it and gave it a good review so can't be bad.

Take a look on Amazon, it is "A piece of the Action" by Graham Price, I used to be in the Marines.[/quote]

Sounds interesting, I will take a look.

Well we whupped them Trotters today, going down going down!

Looks like the Clarets are going the other way so could be a while before another Lancs derby.

Take a look on Amazon, it is "A piece of the Action" by Graham Price, I used to be in the Marines.[/quote]

Looks like the Clarets are going the other way so could be a while before another Lancs derby.[/quote]

Don't be so sure on it,we were Schite today and were very lucky to win.. It's going down to the last match unless we get some c

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

Looks like the Clarets are going the other way so could be a while before another Lancs derby.[/quote]

Don't be so sure on it,we were Schite today and were very lucky to win.. It's go

Effin Bradford are doing that as well at the moment, 4 successive 1-0 wins and is there anything more annoying!!
    I wish we were doing it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast