+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All West Ham Forums

All West Ham Forums

I had a scout around the West Ham forums yesterday and it was very, very interesting.
    My professional assessment is below.

KUMB
    A very good read. Lots of contributors and replies by various postrers. Now starting to offer an alternative opinion as well, so a very good read.

WHO
    Good amount of posts and replies by a variety of posters. Good read with funny contributions by many.

*********** (BETWAY)
    Becoming very tragic to view.
    Where do you start?
    The first worry was in the topical topics section the second post from the top last reply was OVER 2 DAYS OLD. Not a good sign.
    ON the football forum of the top noine posts 8 of them had a most recent reply from either Bondzo or Redhammer, the owners. Worrying again. This was when I got my first feeling that everyone had left Dodge City.
    Exciting times for West ham and the match thread is only 3 1/2 pages. Yes, 3 1/2 pages.
    THE AMOUNT OF VIEWS TO POSTS ON THE FOOTBALL AND TOPICAL FORUM IS SHOCKING. STUNNED. STUNNED. STUNNED

re: All West Ham Forums

My bad.

I just looked and the mere mention of THE NUMBERS has given life to that site. The best viewed organic thread on page one and the busiest day on the forum all year created by the THE NUMBERS.

Bondzo lies (nothing new) and says he doesn't look on this site.......... then dissects my post.

I know he views all forums but mostly this one as he is obsessed with me and even talks to his wife about me.

Hello Bondzo.

I shall keep an eye on your site today only Bondzo. I like to see how important my is for your site.

I see that your tactic now is to c & p posts from THE NUMBERS to boost traffic on your site and stop people reading this one. Nice to see you have not stooped to embarrassing acts of desperation yet.

Anyway Bondzo, I have a question.
    How do you know a forum is dying a slow painful death?
    The top 9 threads on page 1 were started by the owners. Nothing like organic forums, eh?

p.s I see oz is still obsessed with me. he needs a bit more of the amber nectar :-) to relax himself.

Bondzo, time for a party.
    An organic thread that reaches 500 posts. Whoooopeeeee. First of the year.
    From your perspective, shame THE NUMBERS is the reason, but heyho, take what you can get.

A year for firsts. Maybe you and yo..........................................

Just looked in again.

THE NUMBERS magic is working. My thread could end up being the busiest ever and the whole site is buzzing because THE NUMBERS is mentioned.
    Thank me later.

Oh bravo, good effort old boy. They must be mortified over there. You really know your stuff. I've also had a little gander too and it's great isn't. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Funny how the only guy that says a good word about you is redhammer and you take great pleasure in abusing him. It must be devastating for you to read what all those posters think of you. Imagine being despised that much.
    Ginger Saville is comedy gold. I'll be smiling all day thinking about that.. hahahaha hahah
    Have a good day ya weirdo. Lol

Just looked in. Over 700 VIEWS.

THE NUMBERS sprinkled a little magic and look what happens.

bondzo must be eternally grateful.

Hahaha yeah that's the best thing about it.. they are all laughing at you.. it's brilliant.

Over 900 VIEWS.

THE NUMBERS magic is alive an well.

It will hit 1000 views. The first organic thread to do so all year.

bondzo will be spitting feathers. THE NUMBERS more popular than his lame attempts to be everyones mate while taking posters money through (UN)subtle advertising methods.

You owe me a drink bondzo.

I only looked at my thread and noticed Herbie has not commented.
    He loves me and has been publicly rebuked by bondzo for saying bondzo is obsessed with me.
    The passive bullying bondzo carries out on easy going Herbie is horrible to watch.
    herbie is obviously under orders, or takes it on himself, to not mention THE NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)