+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Head dick

Head dick

On Pravda getting called oot for being head dick. 😄

Luv it

really, I take it was on that nonsense filled form across the internet road tdb?

Quote Originally Posted by thedee1893 View Post
    really, I take it was on that nonsense filled form across the internet road tdb?
    Yeah someone got censored for a topic with **** in it, he didnae like it ( rightly so ) head dick quoted " community rules " , the boy the grows tomatoes and hadnae seen Dundee for twa decades got a bit precious about it, head dick then got a condescending and poster telt him he was head dick....see ya.

Short but true story. 😄

😁😁 would have loved to seen that one on that fourm. Some of the individuals on it don't know what a fourm is went off it my self for some of the a**ceholes on it. Glad someone stood up to them over there. Don't know what your opinion is but 👍👍

😁😁 would have loved to seen that one on that fourm. Some of the individuals on it don't know what a fourm is went off it my self for some of the a**ceholes on it. Glad someone stood up to them over there. Don't know what your opinion is but 👍👍
    My opinion of Pravda 😆😆😆 let's just say it ain't that guid.

The FACT that very few of them actually go to see Dundee and they just sit in the hoose watching somebody type goooooaaaal or Dundee pressing or other such **** rather than go to the gemme somes it up for me.

Strange obsession with Dee TV and ppv.

Agree seen it all the time on there tbh. Seemed to be if your opinion was of something that was valid but not of the " head dick" that it would be brushed off. Like I seen people going on about the drainage at dens and it was getting censored for politics or some ****.

Agree seen it all the time on there tbh. Seemed to be if your opinion was of something that was valid but not of the " head dick" that it would be brushed off. Like I seen people going on about the drainage at dens and it was getting censored for politics or some ****.
    I'm hoping it was you, if so well done, if not made me giggle anyway.

You are certainly not allowed to post anything about politics. I was banned about four years ago because another poster asked me what was the latest position regarding the two new Calmac ferries with the painted on windows.
    I told him the truth and not the propaganda that the SNP controlled Scottish Government ministers were churning out at that time.
    In the event my information was correct and not the lies stated by these SG ministers.

There is definitely a problem with the drainage at Dens as the pitch was wet during the first half of the Hearts game despite a couple of showers over an hour before the game.
    Someone on Pravda stated that the waterlogged pitch at Dens Park was due to blocked drains in Dens Road with Scottish Water being responsible for ensuring that the drains in Dens Road are not blocked.
    If that is the case then Nelms should have immediately been in touch with Scottish Water after the Bob Shankly end of the pitch flooded after heavy rain at the beginning of June 2023.
    He obviously did not bother as the same end of the pitch flooded during the home game against Motherwell on Saturday 5th August 2023.

Haha I wish it was me, na I know the person that done it and told me about this but wasn't paying much attention I'll need to pass on the congratulations 😁😁👍

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)