+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions on the Last 8

Predictions on the Last 8

So we down to the final 8. I think only 1 is dead certain - HOLLAND v Costa Rica.

My predictions for the rest: (not my bets)

Brazil v COLOMBIA (I also predict the WC winner from this tie)

FRANCE v Germany

Argentina v BELGIUM (I know I've fancied the Argies for the trophy but until now it's only been a 1 man show, if the Belgians can do a number on him like the Swiss, they possess the firepower that the Swiss Guards lacked - and the Pope won't be a happy man, if Argentina suddenly perform what they appear on paper, then of course they'll win, but thus far they haven't)

re: Predictions on the Last 8

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    So we down to the final 8. I think only 1 is dead certain - HOLLAND v Costa Rica.

FRANCE v Germany

Argentina v BELGIUM (I know I've fancied the Argies for the trophy but until now it's only been a 1 man show, if the Belgians can do a number on him like the Swiss, they possess the firepower that the Swiss Guards lacked - and the Pope won't be a happy man, if Argentina suddenly perform what they appear on paper, then of course they'll win, but thus far they haven't)
    I'll go for Germany then, seeing as it's the only one you haven't commented on.

Es***, wants England.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

FRANCE v Germany

Es***, wants England.[/quote]

BRAZIL v Columbia

ARGENTINA v Belgium

GERMANY v France

HOLLAND v Costa Rica

Quote Originally Posted by dazzared60

FRANCE v Germany

Es***, wants England.[/quote]

BRAZIL v Columbia

ARGENTINA v Belgium

GERMANY v France

HOLLAND v Costa Rica[/quote]

Ditto!

I'm through.

Neymar cup comp is over. Now they're under pressure.

Lolz my predictions are like Es***'s bets. Luckily I tend not to bet on my predictions.

I did take France but went goals on Brazil v Colombia.

Today I've gone on the Argies to score over 2 goals @2.20, 1 down 1 to go. And just for fun Belgium to get 1 before minute 80 just make watching interesting.

Crap. I would have betted the house on Messi to score 1 v 1 with the keeper.

Holland or bust now

I am odds on to put my foot through the TV screen if Lineker and Shearer don't STFU about diving.
    She Ra was one of the first English players to regularly start flopping to the floor and Golden Wonder was no angel either.
    Ball sacks, both of them

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    I am odds on to put my foot through the TV screen if Lineker and Shearer don't STFU about diving.
    She Ra was one of the first English players to regularly start flopping to the floor and Golden Wonder was no angel either.
    Ball sacks, both of them
    BBC and ITV have been dreadful. Unfortunately, because of high costs I was forced to watch their telecast. Thankfully with the semis and final I can watch on free tv, and get either Gary Bloom or John Helm, not the rubbish I've been forced to stomach.

Referees are poor, teams are not good enough, everyone has a problem except England.

If only England had made it blah blah.

Biased.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast