+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moorlass wants decking

Moorlass wants decking

And an new fence at the bottom off of the garden. I of had to get an couple off of quotes, and there willn't be much change out off of an thousand (1,000) quid. She is trying to suggest that I dee the work, how ****ing stupid can youse get. There's absolutely nee chance off of me deeing it. An y how, I of seen an joiner who's an mate and I can get it cheaper, but I ofn't told her yet.

As I say, she wants decking.

re: Moorlass wants decking

SPOOKY.

I of just BINNED* an ton off of decking as the support underneath it was as rotten as an pear.

I'm gannin to put an patio and a bit off of block pave down instead, luckily my pal does loads off of groundwork and I've managed to get aboot 60 square metres off of him for 150 quid.

* the sister-in-law chored an bucket load off of it first tbf.

Cost us aboot 1300 quids for ours for the bint's dad to then gan and stain different parts at different times so now it looks aboot three different colours.

Decking is very slippy when wet,i would suggest youse get some of off that anti slip stuff put on it,wouldnt want Moorlass slipping and hurting hersen

Decking is ****e. I'm power washing the patio later. That's even ****ter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    SPOOKY.

I of just BINNED* an ton off of decking as the support underneath it was as rotten as an pear.

I'm gannin to put an patio and a bit off of block pave down instead, luckily my pal does loads off of groundwork and I've managed to get aboot 60 square metres off of him for 150 quid.

* the sister-in-law chored an bucket load off of it first tbf.
    Youse could of brought that decking up to the Brook meet Pents, I'd even of let youse put it down for us. ****ing selfish ****s youse southerners like.

Aye it does Alf, it's an **** off of an job to jet wash it every year too.

Of you thought this threw Moorlad?

o edit

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Decking is very slippy when wet,i would suggest youse get some of off that anti slip stuff put on it,wouldnt want Moorlass slipping and hurting hersen
    Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Aye it does Alf, it's an **** off of an job to jet wash it every year to.

Of you thought this threw Moorlad?
    It isert my job to think at home, I just keep out off of the way as much as possible and pretend to listen when I can't avoid her.

Block paving is gash Pents, yous'll get weeds and ting coming threw the joints in no time.

Cobblecrete's where it's at. Ace stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)