+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The future is bright!

The future is bright!

Les Reed has spoken and I have a good feeling about SFC, exciting times - view external link

re: The future is bright!

So hurry up and buy your season tickets now please and then Potty can leave and we can rip the squad to pieces.

That makes me feel better. It's good that LR has spoken to put the record straight regarding speculative journalism and us the supporters deserve to be kept informed from a reliable source. COYSS.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    So hurry up and buy your season tickets now please and then Potty can leave and we can rip the squad to pieces.
    In a dirty dishonest charity thieving club, that sort of underhand tactic would be rife. Thankfully Southampton FC is a professional outfit with a lot of ambition. Prepare to be disappointed you nauseating **** ****.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Fortunately being the best supported club on the South Coast there is no need to go down that road.

Back to the thread. Of course that doesn't mean some may choose to leave but we don't need to sell so that is great for anyone wanting a bit of the future with Saints, of just some contract stability.

The future is red and ?? red? No history, one trophy and no proper colours.
    The future is for you.

Don't know why I'm responding to this except to say you're not very well informed are you.

One trophy ?

Suggest you do a bit of research.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Don't know why I'm responding to this except to say you're not very well informed are you.

One trophy ?

'Research' doesn't work Kernow! Is there some other make believe land that will help me find a new trophy for you?

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

One trophy ?

'Research' doesn't work Kernow! Is there some other make believe land that will help me find a new trophy for you?[/quote]

It's OK. You carry on with your history trophy sites - we'll carry on with the here and now.

Major trophies are hard to get, you should be proud of your one.
    Tell me Proc do you agree with anus and his remarks stating only top PL teams have a chance of winning trophies.
    If so when you had some of the best footballers in England playing for you why didn't it happen?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast