+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good news chaps

Good news chaps

From The Telegraph

Dougie Freedman facing the sack as he meets Bolton chairman Phil Gartside for crisis talks - view external link

re: Good news chaps

Here's hoping.

If we are so lucky I hope his bum chums go with him. Last thing we need to here is that one of them are in charge for Saturday.

And Gartside, do us a favour Phil, **** off with them .

Fk I hope this true, otherwise the management team will think I am mad... Shouting "get in" whilst they prepare their budget reviews was a tad off putting for them. After budget reviews we will move on to recruitment policies and finish with crisis managment. Please please please bin him and take that numpty with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Daily Mail have got hold of it now. They say he may be on the verge of getting sacked. Meeting with scumbag today.

Saw this earlier and felt very happy!

Let's hope its true, I will be searching "Freedman" in Twitter every 5 minutes for the next 6 hours!

Not true ladies and gentlemen.

BEN reports he will still be in charge on Saturday.

Which proves the club is dead and buried.

I cannot really believe this news.

What the hell is going on?

Much fun and games on Saturday though, both in and out of the ground.

UNF*CKING BELIEVABLE. What kind of a financial mess are we in? it must be money. I'm so angry with the board, do they really think that this bottomless pit of a mess that we are on the pitch, that Freedman is going to turn it around. The players and the fans have thrown the towel in. F*cking WAKE UP!!!!

Sorry chaps. I had my fingers crossed for you too

There is something very sinister going on at our club that's painfully obvious.When the fans find out as in time we will,i think we will be shocked to the core because I think our finantial situation could cause us to go bust.Lets face it to keep this knobhead as manager it must be down to finance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)