+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Selik write to yoofa

Selik write to yoofa

re: Selik write to yoofa

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    Can someone actually tell me the point of Celtic writing to the SFA for an explanation of penalty incident.Its obvious, even to Neanderthal fuuds, the officials made a mistake.

Why do they never write to the SFA for "clarification" when they are the beneficiary of numerous decisions in a year.

An utterly pointless gesture.

Jackie Birds face is tripping her

Earlier an online post from the Celtic Supporters Association’s Joe O’Rourke had accused the officials of "blatant cheating".
    It added: "We have to start fighting back here. We keep getting treated with disdain; yet still roll up in great numbers at Hampden whenever Celtic is playing. I know the reason for that is that we are Celtic supporters; but we can only turn the other cheek so many times."

Turn the other cheek!! Pfffft ffs! They are one of the cheeks does he no no that?? Cant believe what I read in the daily ranjur or is it the daily smellic?

[quote="fittiered".
    It added: "We have to start fighting back here. We keep getting treated with disdain; yet still roll up in great numbers at Hampden whenever Celtic is playing. I know the reason for that is that we are Celtic supporters; but we can only turn the other cheek so many times."
    [/quote]

Same old story. Mayhem ensues when sellick are on the wrong end of poor decision making, all laced with suspicion and blame.
    All because they couldn't beat a team they should wipe the floor with.

Fail Fail

I see Sellick haven't said anything about how their Captain avoids a red card every week.

Furthermore there was no complaints with Van Dijk having his red rescinded against the DABs.

They have also avoided the clear penalty caley should have had when zaluska wiped out the Nigerian guy.

No wonder they get no respect from any other club.

Saw the incident this morning on BBC news.
    Perfectly understandable the assistant thinks ball has hit ICT player on the face.
    Sellick should be told tae gtf with their pish.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    Can someone actually tell me the point of Celtic writing to the SFA for an explanation of penalty incident.Its obvious, even to Neanderthal fuuds, the officials made a mistake.

Why do they never write to the SFA for "clarification" when they are the beneficiary of numerous decisions in a year.

An utterly pointless gesture.[/quote]

Why? Because by doing so they are attempting to influence future decisions of the officials. The next time there's a major shout from the Celtic fans they're hoping the officials will either consciously or subconsciously determine the decision in Celtic's favour because they know it will be easier for them to do so and avoid undue scrutiny and hassle.

Even putting aside the fact that Celtic have been huge net beneficiaries of major decisions just this season alone, it is this element of what Celtic are doing th

If the ref didn't see a particular incident in a game then that's all he needs to say. Or if he saw it and didn't think it merited a free/penalty then again that's all he needs to say.

Don't think it would do much for his prestige as a ref if he misses clear incidents or misinterprets what he sees but that's life.

Personally I don't agree with the attitude of not commenting on any decisions.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)