+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t. Tunisia victims..

o/t. Tunisia victims..

Our illustrious Government have announced today that there will be a one minutes silence across the land for all of those people that were murdered on their beach last Friday.
    Dear Mr. Cameron. I know 99% of the country will observe, that will be our bit done.
    Sort the f u c k i n state once and for all.

As we say in the Southbank, get into em and f u c k em off.
    I will observe, your choice is yours..

re: o/t. Tunisia victims..

Steve, what would you have him sort?

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Steve, what would you have him sort?

I know. And the more this type of thing goes on the more people in this country will want it 'sorted' before an event escalates it into somthing that will become FAR more serious.

I understand. After 9/11 the desire to sort it was overwhelming in this country. In hindsight, we made mistakes that worsened the problem. I think we are in this for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    I understand. After 9/11 the desire to sort it was overwhelming in this country. In hindsight, we made mistakes that worsened the problem. I think we are in this for the long haul.

I think what Steve is talking about more than anything Ray is the situation we have in 'Our Own Backyard'

It's not as if it's a new problem though is it?

We have suffered terrorism on this island for many decades.
    We basically gave into that threat with the Good Friday Agreement so what possibly can we do now?
    Luckily (I use that term loosely), that enemy was from a country that we can reach by ferry, this one spans continents.

As a young 'un I remember the grainy TV footage, news of bombs planted under cars in high streets, Louis Mountbatten having his legs blown off and dying as a result, British soldiers being dragged from cars and being beaten to death, even racehorses being (allegedly) stolen for potential funding but shot in panic.

So nothing's new really, these new breed kill with no predudice, they make sure there is nowhere safe, they prey on our emotions,
    I suppose the only difference is this enemy doesn't hide behind a balaclava.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf
    It's not as if it's a new problem though is it?

We have suffered terrorism on this island for many decades.
    We basically gave into that threat with the Good Friday Agreement so what possibly can we do now?
    Luckily (I use that term loosely), that enemy was from a country that we can reach by ferry, this one spans continents.

As a young 'un I remember the grainy TV footage, news of bombs planted under cars in high streets, Louis Mountbatten having his legs blown off and dying as a result, British soldiers being dragged from cars and being beaten to death, even racehorses being (allegedly) stolen for potential funding but shot in panic.

So nothing's new really, these new breed kill with no predudice, they make sure there is nowhere safe, they prey on our emotions,
    I suppose the only difference is this enemy doesn't hide behind a balaclava.

Ain't a Burkha much the same? Difference being back in 1973 you would have been made to ta

Sooner or later we will have to act. I don't believe the nonsense you can't defeat an ideology either. Nazism was an ideology, and although there are a few misguided fools who still spout to this **** they are insignificant. I don't know how many more atrocities, especially with the intention to spread fear through attacks on soft targets like holidaymakers, it takes but we can, and must, eradicate these groups from the face of the earth. We cannot let them have their 'state' and we have to take a stronger stance with those that sympathize with their evil on our own shores. Until the Muslim population stand as one and March against these murderers then I won't take their token apologies seriously. Like the saying goes "it takes a good man to do nothing for evil to succeed". Until we stand as one and fight this disease we are also insignificant. We need to shout, we need to be heard and we need to wipe this scum out. Rant over.

'If you have to kill a snake, kill it once and for all' Japanese proverb

[quote="theplater". Until we stand as one and fight this disease we are also insignificant. We need to shout, we need to be heard and we need to wipe this scum out. Rant over.[/quote]

Hop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)