+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taxi on stand-bye

Taxi on stand-bye

If Barraclough defeated next THREE games (Hamilton, Morton and Thistle) I predict board will be forced into a decision to replace before too late. It’s simply not working and team play like a team of misfits and show no sign improving. Okay, unfortunate with injuries but we have no 1st team consistency, too many under perform and some should simply be dropped. I can't see a victory on Saturday.
    Who his replacement would be I have no idea but would prefer someone Scottish leagues.

re: Taxi on stand-bye

I've already seen enough. I'm bored listening to the same stuff he keeps spouting, honestly can anyone manage to listen to all his pre and post match comments any more. If be bores the pants of us then how must the players feel. He splits the team far to wide which renders 3 guys useless in every game, hence our midfield gets swamped. Who will sack him though ? It's not the same as when Boyle owned the club - Les isn't around every game or day to day which means IB continues on his merry way spouting nonsense.

If he loses the next 3 games no one will need to sack him he will either have to go himself or club face playing in an empty stadium.The fans wouldn't put up with any more s...e.To have any chance of getting a result on Saturday we have to play with pace and the ball on the deck and be more physical from the first whistle to the last kick of the ball.We are long over due a win at Hamilton

I'm not too concerned over Saturday tbh - I reckon we'll win across the waatter. Thereafter, mmm?!

And if we win the next 3 games?...
    We'll likely be in the top 6, have our longest cup run in years (not really hard given how poor we've done recently) and be 6 games unbeaten.
    We can but dream I suppose.

Very supportive you guys, that's the spirit get right behind the team. Time to take a reality pill I feel, we are NOT a world footballing superpower, we play in front of an average 4000 home fans.........who do you expect our manager to be? I'll bet you any money none of you would get behind the idea of appointing a "big" as you all know that is well beyond the finances of Motherwell FC. The best you can do in my humble opinion is NOT to get on to social media and bleat about how poor things are , but to TURN UP at matches and roar the team and it's management staff on, You will detect I am getting a wee bit fed up with "he doesn't know what he's doing" etc, I seem to recall we were all kinda chuffed when we huddied sevco to stay in the top flight, and all twisting and shouting like Loonies, that is what being a 'WELL fan is all about.

"Who his replacement would be I have no idea but would prefer someone Scottish leagues."

I said it last year when McCall left and I'll say it again, Jimmy Calderwood is the man we should be looking at to come in and sort our onfield mess out. It might only be a short term fix, but similar to Craig Brown coming in to clean up after Gannon's turbulent reign, Calderwood would be able to get more out of the squad, get them organised and if nothing else, a bit harder to beat. He knows the Scottish market inside out too, which would be useful to us in the January window and he is well respected in the game up here too, which might work to our advantage when trying to recruit.

Appreciate he might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I really think we could do a lot worse (indeed, we currently are).

Next 3 games massive 4 points and a cup win or at least 3 and a cip win is acceptable but less than that and a cup defeat were in trouble

"Very supportive you guys, that's the spirit get right behind the team. Time to take a reality pill I feel, we are NOT a world footballing superpower, we play in front of an average 4000 home fans"

I’m not expecting Pep Guardiola but the signings he’s brought in beggar belief … Straker and now Jake Taylor !
    IF he’s still the manager 2016 (but predict earlier), the Queen will have abdicated, Jeremy Corbyn knelt before King Charles and Syrian exodus into Europe resolved ... Betfred have stopped taking bets.

Hope the they have the taxi company on speed dial.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)