+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Latest Record of Ours

This Latest Record of Ours

Has taken around 120 years to attain and sits in very nicely with some of our other (never-to-be-beaten) acheivements that give us the upper Hand over our Biggest Enemies and nearest rivals...Highest Crowd Attendance, Most Top Flight Titles, Biggest derby wining margin...These are all records we should be immensely proud of..

That this Fantastic Sixth Derby Victory in a row should have been played out in Glorious Sunshine and in front of the only Person to have ever Managed Both Clubs and who is our Sixth Manager in Six years, yet is despised by the Fans of the Club that we continue to humiliate just makes it so much sweeter!

re: This Latest Record of Ours

Nice

.. class .. I've been drinking out of my '6 in a row' mug, makes everything taste sweet ..

Like the post elsphynx, like the result even more. I wonder if we can get to the perfect 10?

Not beyond the realms of possibility Ritchie Mate, still possible, but more likely improbable!

Heres Hoping tho!

.. not looking beyond 7 atm .. that would be 'mag'nificent ..