+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st & last game next season.

1st & last game next season.

For me I'd like Donny at home 1st then Portsmouth away last game...crackin weekend hopefully

Donny at home would be good for the first. Preferred last game would be v Liverpool at Wembley in the FA Cup Final. Failing that the Play Off Final at Wembley against Doncaster Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    For me I'd like Donny at home 1st then Portsmouth away last game...crackin weekend hopefully
    Irrelevant to me. I won't be going so long as TS is involved with the club. Millers on Tour is up and running - 14 names so far already signed up.

Good Luck monty, enjoy next season.

Donny at home first match and Plymouth away last match if possible...another cracking weekend....like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Good Luck monty, enjoy next season.

Donny at home first match and Plymouth away last match if possible...another cracking weekend....like last time.
    I quite enjoyed this season, Casper.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I quite enjoyed this season, Casper.
    So did I monty but probably for different reasons to you.

In fact I`ve enjoyed the Championship that much I`m off to Reading on Easter Monday because let`s face facts it may be a long while before we play Reading again in a League game.

Who wouldn't? Can't see what Monty's problem is. Must be just too picky

Can't see it being Donny home or away although we have played them opening day before, 3-0 home win I think. That said it's not usual to start seasons with a local derby.

We'll probably get one if the promoted teams except Donny or one of the sides who Just survived, I'm going for Shrewsbury.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Irrelevant to me. I won't be going so long as TS is involved with the club. Millers on Tour is up and running - 14 names so far already signed up.
    What if, somehow, we do really well next season? What if Paul Warne is found to have the Midas touch, we are winning nearly every game and TS seems to be vindicated in his decision? Will that change your mind?

I don't actually expect anything like this to happen, but I will still be cheering us on in the hope it does. I do also respect your decision, each to their own, ultimately it's your life and your money, you should spend both how you see fit, although if we all did the same it could only hurt our club in the ling run, not better it.

They will still be on an high coming up so I hope we don't play Donny first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast