+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Diane Abbott

O/T Diane Abbott

I was surprised there wasn't a thread about her the other week.

Leading up to the elections though, I just thought we should have a thread about her, and the very dangerous fact that she could well be our Home Secretary should Labour win. I mean, the idea is preposterous......

Anyway, I hate Piers Morgan. I think he is second only to George Galloway on public figures who I despise. But he's absolutely correct here.

That racist buffoon, Diane Abbott, can not even promise the country that if she was in charge, she would give the go ahead to detonate a nuclear missile if we had clear proof another country, or a rogue state such as ISIS, was about to do it to us.

THIS is one of MANY reasons why we CANNOT allow Labour to win power in Britain.

Please feel free to post your own videos highlighting the incompetence of the Shadow Home Secretary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlfPo2eTfg

I have to agree with you on this one.

How someone so useless gets to a position that she could be the next Home Secretary beggars belief and made me think long and hard before voting Labour which I have done by postal vote as I'm off on a cruise on election day.

I am very capable of making a genius an idiot and an idiot into a genius by subtle editing techniques and selective propaganda.

Please guys - don't fall for the stereotypes that the media feeds you to rubbish individuals.

They even managed to make George Osborne appear marginally intelligent - that's the power these people have !

So.....unless you belong to the group that wishes to promote these propagandist rubbish - please don't be so naive.

She was on Andrew Marr yesterday and again was an embarrassment, kept making comments about her instead of answering the questions about how she previously supported terrorist groups.

And she wants to be Home Secretary...Jesus

The main attack this election has highlighted is the old age / dementia stealth tax that will hurt a lot of people in this country.

The children of any dementia sufferers and / or a myriad of other conditions will see their inheritance destroyed - NOT SHARED SOCIAL CARE - BUT INDIVIDUAL TAX ON ILLNESS !

The Tories are rewriting their manifesto daily as their stealth EVIL is becoming open for all to see.....

So.....being reticent to NUKE another country is a GOOD THING !

BUT.....

Stealing from our aged folk that have fought wars for our freedoms - and paid into "The System" for a lifetime only to be crapped on by the dirty tories IS DIABOLICAL....!

So you oppose the Inheritance Tax increase proposed by Labour?

All politicians are devious self centred selfish individuals.
    Remember them trying to claim for wreaths they bought for Remembrance Day.
    Boris Johnson Sarah Champion Charles Kennedy to name a few.
    Why would anyone who has an ounce of respect vote for these cretins.

Since the tories came to power and including the time President May was home secretary the number of police officers working the streets of the uk have reduced by 20k .

1k border force officers have also reduced and only this morning Rudd's admitted that since 2015 anti terror legislation that can prevent anyone involved in terrorism abroad returning to the UK was only used once .

Since around 2005 and possibly even earlier it's fair to say the UK was always under threat from a terrorist attack and that's proved the case times over .

There's only one party putting our lives in danger so they can offer tax breaks to the wealthy or even going soft when the legislation is in place .

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I was surprised there wasn't a thread about her the other week.

Leading up to the elections though, I just thought we should have a thread about her, and the very dangerous fact that she could well be our Home Secretary should Labour win. I mean, the idea is preposterous......

Anyway, I hate Piers Morgan. I think he is second only to George Galloway on public figures who I despise. But he's absolutely correct here.

That racist buffoon, Diane Abbott, can not even promise the country that if she was in charge, she would give the go ahead to detonate a nuclear missile if we had clear proof another country, or a rogue state such as ISIS, was about to do it to us.

THIS is one of MANY reasons why we CANNOT allow Labour to win power in Britain.

Please feel free to post your own videos highlighting the incompetence of the Shadow Home Secretary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlfPo2eTfg
    One and one is two,two and two is ??."That is an unfair question,please ask me another."

The good folks of Rotherham will still vote Labour because............well just because 😕

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast