+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I'm panicking

I'm panicking

I haven't received my season ticket yet, anybody else not recieved there's yet?

Quote Originally Posted by blademan View Post
    My lads have arrived mate,to get shut of the panickin put thi head between thi legs and count to 10 thousand by the time thaz dun that it'll probs arrived.UTCB

I think most got theirs on Saturday. There's a thread about it on S24. I'd take a look at what Mick Rooker has to say on it and if it doesn't apply to you give the club a bell if its not arrived by tomorrow.

Not got mine yet either

Quote Originally Posted by Ravvy View Post
    Not got mine yet either

Got mine .

It might depend on if your postie is a wendy fan !!! probably burning them all at the end of their shift

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Got mine .

It might depend on if your postie is a wendy fan !!! probably burning them all at the end of their shift
    I wouldn't put it past the sad acts tbh Wavy.

Mine have not arrived yet,been told to wait til pigsday and then panick.

Not received mine. Been waiting 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think most got theirs on Saturday. There's a thread about it on S24. I'd take a look at what Mick Rooker has to say on it and if it doesn't apply to you give the club a bell if its not arrived by tomorrow.
    Don't mention S2 on here Gray,or else Marvin(Holden)will be on your case. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Don't mention S2 on here Gray,or else Marvin(Holden)will be on your case. UTCB
    That's why I only mentioned it Rod. If I'd linked it, the sky would fall in and Jimmy Muir would write a season preview. UTB.